COMPLETED: Mini Room Swap S/U 9/19-9/29, S/O 10/29

You will make a mini room according to your partner’s tastes. The room will consist of a floor and 2-3 walls, and one of those surfaces must measure 3.5 by 2.5 inches. I recommend using mat board, heavy chipboard, balsa, or something similar for the room’s construction.

The items used to decorate the room can be handmade and/or purchased.

SIGNUPS WILL CLOSE AT 10 PM MOUNTAIN TIME ON SEPT 29

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer - please write Mini Room questionnaire and your username in the subject line:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Mini Room swap
LC username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

Favorite color(s):
Color(s) you dislike:
Theme suggestions: (eg: fairy tales, HP, library, bakery, cafe, Halloween, Christmas, historical, whimsy, fairy house, artist’s choice)
Anything you’d rather NOT get?
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens in your home?
Do you have a wist, pinterest or wish list that you’d like your partner to see?
Any other info you’d like to share?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Sent :package:
Received :gift:
Posted :eyes:
Late with communication :soon:

Swappers:
@Bunny1kenobi :package::gift::eyes:
@marionberries :package::gift::eyes:
@imera :package:
@thanate :package:

Partners:

Marionberries ↔️ Bunny1kenobi
Imera ↔️ Thanate

2 Likes

Hmm tempting. I’d love to make a bookshelf room. Still thinking.

1 Like

Q sent and accepted, very cool.

1 Like

I would so love to participate in this swap, but international shipping is a pain in the behind… ok, more a pain in my wallet as I’m a student. Of course I just love miniatures and don’t want to miss this one!! Shipping is at the end of October, I’m sure I’ll have enough for shipping by then :stuck_out_tongue:

Talked myself into this one, doesn’t matter, I need some fun things to craft

I always try to say yes to the will you ship international because at this time in my life can afford it and I feel for those of you who almost always have to ship that way.

Questionaire sent! Can’t wait to be a part of a swap again!

Two days left to sign up! :laughing:

I won’t join but I am sooo looking forward to this gallery!

LAST DAY FOR SIGN UPS! Tell your friends! :wink:

1 Like

Ok, I’m in.

Aaaaand… we’re off! Happy stalking, ladies!

1 Like

Stalking away. Exploring rooms in my head…there’s lots of them and some are scary!

1 Like

Sounds like you are having fun… I hope! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know my Pinterest is enormous… :grimacing:

Wandering from pin to pin there. It’s generating so many ideas! I love other people’s pins. I’ve let mine lag this year. This is the fun part of swaps, stalking. But the rest is fun too…that’s why we swap!

1 Like

So true!!

How’s everyone doing? I’m nearly finished with another swap and then this one will get 100% of my attention. Although I do have a couple of ideas brewing…

Just started, already have some cool ideas :smiley:

still brainstorming while working other stuff, but so many possibilites… :grin:

Stalking, stalking. As usual, I start out with grandiose plans, way too complicated, and then slowly scale back to doable. But the whole process is fun! But must narrow down. I can’t build a whole mansion!

2 Likes

Hard to fit a whole mansion into one little room! But I admit, I’d love to see you try… :laughing:

1 Like