COMPLETED: Mini Room Swap S/U 9/19-9/29, S/O 10/29

Maybe a tiny room with an even tinier doll mansion?

I think I just need to build the floor and some walls and stare at them for a bit.

good idea. build the room and ideas will come…they always do…eventually.

Update: I did build a quickie cereal box room. It really helped with the visualization. And guess what? It got the muse excited and she’s now hard at work with inspiration!

1 Like

Made some good progress tonight. This little plan just keeps getting bigger…

…and I’m pretty pleased with how things are going so far!! :grin:

Love those 3 day weekends! I’ve seldom had Indigenous People’s Day off and usually have to work while my DW lounges around. But I was lucky this year due to the company I’m contracted to’s holiday schedule. So gluey fingers, painty fingers, little bitty things. I get so into these, then really don’t want to do it again for months. So it has been a wonderful distraction.

Paint and glue are drying, Let’s hope everything holds. I’ll take another look later and see if I am finished. Then I have to figure out how to mail the silly thing. After a photo op of course.

I THINK I’m done. Everything is glued… one more little thing I’d like to try and see if it works… other than that, just have to figure out how to mail it…

I received, I can’t wait to post my little gem of a room. And @Bunny1kenobi room is ready to ship. I missed the PO today, hopefully tomorrow.

I am still staring at the empty box I made while my child pesters me to make one for her, but I think progress is about to be made…

I received and I can’t find the gallery. Is it up yet @Bunny1kenobi ? I have to show this little room off!

Well. :woman_facepalming:

I’ll get that up ASAP!

1 Like

I’ve been swamped, behind on a lot but I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to finish this one in time :slight_smile: Have the base for the miniature, have an idea which I’m certain will work, just need to start.

2 Likes