CLOSED: Nerd Games - Winter 2020

Be sure to check out the Tracking Update!

My favorite thing is seeing the projects dumps! Wow! So many projects done in this craftalong!

1 Like

I was actually pretty good about posting right along this season. My project dump on the last day was actually the 4 projects I made on the last day. And two of them almost didn’t get made. At one point… I flung one of them away from me, and another one I gave up on… but then I tried one more thing, and I got it to work! So, I finished my crafting at 10:30 last night!

I’m going to go and post my items in their proper spots in the community now (even though it’s too late for community bonus points). I just didn’t have it in me last night :crazy_face:

1 Like

I love your fabric bowl covers…I am waiting to see if I can find my chunk of beeswax to make some moldable covers…I have made the kind you made before for swaps and, yeah, they are a pain…I saw a tutorial where you cut two circles, sew all around, leaving a gap…turn inside out, insert elastic…easier and reversible! I might try that…also, that jar gripper was awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks! I think I like your idea for a bowl cover better. I might give that a try soon. I have some of the beeswax wraps, but I haven’t used them, yet. If I can get my fridge cleaned out (and cleaned) during the next month of social isolation, I might start using them.

And, the jar gripper was a challenge, and I can’t understand why. I made 2 of them in no time at all over Christmas break (I think I actually made them Christmas morning, along with some other crafts). This one… ugh…

2 Likes

I found some while organizing my room of stuff…I need a mat of some sort that won’t slip on the counter…my hubby has a favorite drinking glass that he rinses and lays right on the counter…UGH…a mat would be good to keep water off it but it can’t slip around or he won’t use it!

1 Like

Prompts are up! Head on over and start crafting!

Spring 2020 Prompt Palace

3 Likes