Completed - One Small Fall, Y'all - Due Sept 27

One Small Fall, Y’all Swap - SU Aug 29 - Sept 6

GALLERY

Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: gozer
Sign-up date range: August 29 – September 6
Date to send item on or before: September 27, 2022
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes

:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:
Do you love Fall? The cooling of the season, the beautiful colors as the leaves change and drift to the ground, the anticipation of a new chapter in life?

Swap Details: This swap is to celebrate Fall (and/or Autumn). For this swap, we will be swapping one small item for Fall. It will not be holiday-based, just season based. You will have three weeks to create and send your package.

For those who don’t know, we recently updated the swap parameters for sizing. Here is the new guideline:

Small – 2+ hours – pouches, ATC trios, TM patch, small artwork, dishcloth, set of 4 notecards, simple necklace.
:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:

If you are interested, please fill out the Questionnaire and send it to @gozer:

SWAP QUESTIONNAIRE
Name of swap: One Small Fall, Y’all
Lettuce Craft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Are you at least 16 years old?
Any allergens in your home?
Do you have any allergies?
What types of crafts/projects would you be thrilled to receive? Please list 5.

Is there anything you would not like to receive?
What are your favorite Fall colors?
What are your favorite themes?
Do you have a pinterest or another online site to list?
Do you understand that tracking is required for shipping within the US and an image must be captured for International receipts?
Will you post in the swap thread once before and once per week during the crafting period?
Is there anything else you’d like your partner to know?

2 Likes

Sent: :seedling:
Received: :maple_leaf:
Late w Communication: :snail:
Contact gozer: :nauseated_face:

Reserved:
@gozer :maple_leaf:
@endymion :maple_leaf:
@Cindy :maple_leaf:
@Lynx :maple_leaf:
@artsycandice :seedling: :
@kayrun :seedling: :
@goatgoddesss :seedling:
@Teachergirl :seedling:
@Bunny1kenobi :maple_leaf:
@Juju :maple_leaf:

Partners:
Teachergirl <-> Kayrun
GoatGoddesss <-> Cindy
gozer <-> Juju
Bunny1kenobi <-> Lynx2Lancer
Artsycandice <-> endymion

3 Likes

Even though I love Summer, Fall is a close second. I love to decorate and freshen things up for Fall!

3 Likes

Ooooh…. Very interested! Need to get another package in the mail and then jump on this one!!

2 Likes

I love fall decor! It’s my favorite season. I will definitely think about this, but I think I’ve overcommitted to swapping lately with the Use What You Have and trying to get stuff done for the STS. I’ll play it by ear. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eeeee! Autumn is my season. I shall see if I can work this into my time budget!

2 Likes

I’ve already got lots of swap and misc commitments, so I’m sure I’ll be tearing out my hair by the time send-outs come around. But… not sure it will be possible to resist.

Arrgh! Off to fill out my Q.

3 Likes

You and @Kwality570 keep coming up w the best swap ideas!
Man, I’m tempted, since I totally love Fall! And it’s a small swap, which is much more doable these days…, hmmmm

2 Likes

Just a small. Easy Peasy. :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve overcommitted in general but am tempted. Will have to ponder this weekend.

2 Likes

Just signed up

3 Likes

This weekend I will be removing the summer teal from my living room and exchanging it for Fall/Winter red. It’s a good excuse to wash curtains, change out blankets, and freshen up the room.

5 Likes

I just signed up!

4 Likes

Summer is my fourth favorite season. :laughing: Spring and Fall tie for first… Fall used to lead the race but when I started gardening that had to change. lol

3 Likes

Oooh, I saw a tutorial today for an item that would be perfect for this swap. I’ll have to see if it meshes with my partner’s wish list… May have to make it for myself (or STS) if it doesn’t!

4 Likes

You have until Tuesday to sign up. By the time you get your package Fall will be in full swing! Do’t miss out!

5 Likes

Still pondering, but pretty sure i’ll be joining, since I made an impulse purchase of a fall-colored craft supply that should arrive in a week, and hopefully would work for a potential swap partner….

5 Likes

this will be my 3rd but fall is a fav so how can I pass this one up? I can’t sending my info now.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day for sign ups. I will probably close up at noon EST. If you want to play, send me your questionnaire!

4 Likes

I have the week off from school due to a county fair, so I’m excited to work on mine this week!

4 Likes