COMPLETE - One Tiny Thing Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/28-04/04. Send Out: 04/27/20

For those who want to concentrate on one exquisite piece of crafting, this is the swap for you! It’s the ONE TINY THING swap!

Swap name: One Tiny Thing Swap 2020
Organizer: lilyleaper
Sign-up date range: 3/28-04/04
Date to send item by: 04/27/20
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 40
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? No
For this swap you must meet these conditions
• Has been a member for at least one month
• Has posted at least 15 times
• Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
• Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
• If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap
• If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: on the old site, yes
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

For the One Tiny Thing Swap, you will craft one and only one item for your partner. You can chose the media and type of craft that best suits your partner. Your tiny item must fit into a cube with dimension of 4”x4”x4”.

Your item should be something that you can create at a high level of skill. If it is a very simple item, then the quality of your work should shine brightly – use great quality thread in an embroidery, for instance, or re-do a resin pour to get one without bubbles, etc.

No extras, to keep things tiny.
Please note: send date may change based on changing pandemic conditions. Just an FYI.

Swap Details
Requirements:

1. One tiny crafted item
  2. No extras – concentrate on your one thing.
  3. Posting to this thread once a week.
  4. Have fun!!

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer aka lilyleaper:
Questionnaire
Name of swap: One Tiny Thing 2020
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Your mailing address:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc)?
Please list some ideas for Tiny Things you’d be happy to receive:
Please do not send me these kinds of themes/things/crafts:
Do you have any inspirations that would help your partner personalize your package (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, Flickr, Website/blog, etc)?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Particpants:

1. Lilyleaper
  2. SonjaBoo
  3. artsycandice
  4. lifeinpigtails
  5. roler
  6. marionberries
  7. MightyMitochondria
  8. storerboughtcreation
  9. pottermouth
  10. BreadMenace
  11. Annchen
  12. Moonflame
  13. Imera
  14. AudiobookLover

Sent (s)

Partner Received (pr)
Late with Communication (lwc)
MIA
Partners:
@Sonjaboo s pr - @roler s pr
@artsycandice s pr - @Lilyleaper s pr
@lifeinpigtails s pr - @storerboughtcreation s pr
@marionberries s pr - @MightyMitochondria s pr
@pottermouth s pr - @BreadMenace s pr
@Annchen s pr - @imera s pr
@Moonflame s pr - @AudiobookLover s pr

Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions or concerns regarding partnering!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for organizing this swap. I know they are a lot of work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! I am really looking forward to this.

1 Like

I’m very tempted… I’ll think about it

2 Likes

Woo! I’ll work on my Q later today!

2 Likes

Fun I like tiny things…they fit better in my small house! Oh, and all the fun too.

3 Likes

Oh, I think this will be the one. One tiny thing is a swap favourite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Filling out my Q!
Question: If I make a cool fabric panel that can fold into said 4x4x4 then it’s good?

3 Likes

Thinking about it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am thinking really hard about joining this one… I haven 't swapped in years. I can do one tiny thing. I think one thing would be quite pleasant to focus on and distract me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay! Loving the signups! I will update the list in the morning when I am at a real keyboard.

3 Likes

I signed up! This should be a fun one – I haven’t done a OTT in ages. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tell me I’m not the only one who’s been checking this swap for the past three days waiting to see what names appear above. :wink: :heart:
It’s probably just me.

4 Likes

Ok gang! I’m back online with a real keyboard (my cat walked across my laptop keyboard and somehow froze it completely! Finally figured out how to get it working again, whew!). Updating the participants list now!

4 Likes

We have (edited) 10 !!! folks signed up as of now … reminder, signups close on April 4th. Two days left!

2 Likes

I just filled out the questionnaire!

3 Likes

Yay! I was getting genuinely worried that something had happened. :wink: I have cats too, I get it. lol. Glad all is well. :smiley:

1 Like

I am just glad that the 20 pound cat ignores the laptop! If HE walked on it … oof!

3 Likes

It should fit in that size without folding, really, to match the spirit of the swap… I know folks fudged the rules in the past but it was more like, squish the plushie a bit to make it fit.

1 Like

Let’s share some inspiration!

Eeeeee tiny lighthouse on a tiny rock with a tiny boat (and a seagull that could flatten 'em both!) Tiny Lighthouse

Tiny Castle!

Tiny Koi Pond

Tiny Gingergread Houses!

Teacup mini gardens!

Tiny Kitty Plushie!

Tiny Embroidered Pendants!

2 Likes