COMPLETE - One Tiny Thing Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/28-04/04. Send Out: 04/27/20

Finally started in on my project today. I was able to get a couple of hours in while my kiddo was doing some online class meetups (strange days!) and I’m pretty happy with it so far. Still a ways to go, but I’ll take a small victory where I can!

3 Likes

I thought I was finished but I left the project on my work table untouched for several days because it felt like something was missing. It cane to me today… I think I know what it needs…

4 Likes

And done! I’m going to attempt to leave the house tomorrow at the crack of dawn in hopes of missing a possible crowd at the PO. People are not social distancing and it’s irritating.

2 Likes

Cathastropic craft fail last night :frowning: I’ll see what I can salvage in daylight, but I might be back at square one.

1 Like

Sent today! Braved the wild world in mask and gloves! I finished all my swaps, and other items I needed to send out and went out in the world. Sunny and bright today. Mowing the lawn later today. Why not?

6 Likes

Oh no! I‘ve been there. I hope it’s not as bad as you fear!

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s a ”start over” situation, but on the bright side I found better tools when cleaning up my workspace. Plus might try a slightly tweaked approach to get rid of the parts I didn’t love about it.

4 Likes

I feel like it has taken me forever, but I’ve finally come up with a plan for my OTT! I’m excited about it and hope that it comes out well and that my partner likes it!

3 Likes

I am 1/3 of the way through. Woo!

2 Likes

Hopefully your trip to the post office was not too bad, I’ve heard through the grapevine that my local PO has been a little bonkers lately… I’m almost done with my OTT so I guess I’ll find out for myself soon enough :laughing:

1 Like

UGH! Two trips to the PO on Saturday proved unsuccessful. The line both times was stupid, and only about a third of the patrons were masked or distancing themselves properly. There were probably 40 people crammed in there.

It was mailed yesterday, however!

1 Like

After countless false starts, I think I finally landed on the thing! I worked on it today after my own children and my students completed their distance learning assignments. I hope to get a little more work done later today. Hooray for inspiration!

3 Likes

Finished! Just have to brave the post office now :grimacing:

3 Likes

I managed to pick up some kind of upper respiratory ick, but after resting up and doing nothing all day yesterday I feel good enough to work (and craft).

So far, so good. The new start looks better than the old one did AND I don’t feel like stabbing something while crafting due to unhelpful tools. Much better all around,

2 Likes

I had come up with a plan I was excited about, but still felt very unsure on. I have since switched gears and now have a new plan that I feel more confident about. I’ve been working on it today.

2 Likes

Reminder: Send out is Monday, April 27th.

If you cannot send on Monday, please let me know!

2 Likes

Ok folks! Anyone not able to send today (like me, the organizer - oops!) needs to contact me! It’s ok, just let me know. I don’t want to mark you as missing!

2 Likes

Still on ”weaving in a million ends” duty, but I seem to be mostly over my icky upper respiratory something so I actually have the energy to craft. Both cat and husband have helped with the project today, one of them was more helpful than the other…

Wow, rain is pouring down and I think I heard thunder…

2 Likes

And with the tiny sweater, we are finished with the first One Tiny Thing swap!

Thank you to all the participants - lovely swappers all!

7 Likes

Hey OTT friends! Do you have an itch to make another tiny thing? Sign up for the Teesha Moore Patch OR Adult Merit Badge Swap here!

1 Like