COMPLETE: OWS Round 1 (SU 7/29-8/31)

Discussion and Gallery!

LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 7/29-8/31/20
Claim date range 7/29-8/31/20 (some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? Nope! Bring it on!

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Everyone is welcome!

Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:

• Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
  • Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
  • Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
  • Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

• Has been a member for at least one month: YES
  • Has posted at least 15 times: YES
  • Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
  • Does not have any negative comments: YES
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
  • If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
  • If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the claim should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours (this is not cooking time, drying time, etc… waiting around for something to set up…it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING…

1. When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.

2. When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.

3. We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board–so that we know you’re still here with us. Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you weren’t in the swap during the first 2 weeks).

4. Feedback will be given once all of your packages have been received.

5. Please include craft, supplies and misc items on your list-just in case the swap slows down. The more on the list, the more the swap will keep going.

You can make 3 claims at one time. Once you have sent and shown proof it was sent, you can claim again.

If you want to participate, information to send to: kittykill

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Round 1 (August 2020)
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.

4. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

5. Do you understand that you should post once a week in the discussion thread?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (kittykill) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once a week in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners hope list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including 10 medium crafted items AND 10 supply items ready before making your swap claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly). Add misc items such as tea, candy…

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients.
You can do it the old way 3/2/1 or this way:
Claims: 3
In Transit: 2
Received (the recipient received-not how many you have received): 1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US claims and receipts are required for all international claims. If you can not provide a receipt and the item does not arrive you will need to resend the claim.

If you have questions, please PM kittykill.

Participants:
@kittykill
@AIMR
@Fonduie
@artsycandice
@fishstix43
@thanate
@Kwality570
@PrincessP
@bluebird
@Annchen
@jillybeans
@irid3sc3nt

Claims:
Fonduie -kittykill (surprise) Due by: 8.13
artsycandice-Fonduie (surprise) Due by 8.13 Sent 8.11
AIMR-artsycandice (surprise) Due by 8.14 Sent 8.8.20
artsycandice-AIMR (fabric journal) Due by 8.14 Sent 8.11
fishstix43-artsycandice(dollhouse miniatures) Due by 8.14 Sent 8.16
thanate-fishstix43 (merit badge) Due by 8.16 Sent 8.17
kittykill-thanate (urbanthread gift card) Due by 8.16
AIMR-kittykill (surprise and supplies) Due by 8.17
kwality570-AIMR ( ATC Triple and a little surprise) Due by 8.19 Sent 8.17
PrincessP-kwality570 (bunting) Due by 8.19 Sent 8.9
AIMR-PrincessP (garden themed prayer flag) Due by 8.19 Sent 8.15.20
PrincessP-AIMR (felt badges) due by 8.19 Sent 8.20.20
Kwality570-PrincessP (happy mail surprise) due by 8.20 sent 8.17
bluebird-kwality570 (ATC coins) due by 8.20 Sent 8.8.20
kittykill-bluebird due (sun catcher) by 8.21 Sent 8.21
PrincessP-kittykill (bunting for kitchen) due by 8.21 Sent 8.12.20
Annchen-PrincessP (stamps) due by 8.25 sent 8.29
AIMR-Annchen(supplies and needlebook) due by 8.26 Sent 8.26
artsycandice-AIMR-(surprise) due by 8.26 Sent 8.26
thanate-artsycandice (fabric & misc metal trinkets.) due by 8.26 Sent 8.17
jillybeans-thanate (plushie and random tins) due by8.26 Sent 8.23
PrincessP-jillybeans (home school decor) due by 8.26 Sent 8.14
kittykill-PrincessP (etsy patterns) due by 8.26 Sent 8.14
artsycandice-kittykill (miniatures) due by 8.26 Sent 8.20.20
bluebird-artsycandice (bookbinding supplies ) due by 8.27
AIMR-bluebird(miniature goodies…maybe some inchies) due by8.27
jillybeans-AIMR (bird something) due by 8.30 Sent 8.23
PrincessP-jillybeans (Harry Potter Surprise) due by 8.30 Sent 8.31
fonduie-PrincessP (Etsy pattern) due by 9.2
kittykill-fonduie (potholders, surprise) due by 9.2
kwality-kittykill (home sweet home) due by 9.3 Sent 8.28
jillybean-kwality (unpaper towels) due by 9.4 Sent 8.28
kwality-jillybean (colorful art) due by 9.7
thatnate-kwality(zippy pouch and merit badge)due by 9.7 Sent 9.8
kittykill-thanate (dolls): due by 9.10 Sent 9.9
irid3sc3nt-kittykill (scarf for husband) due 9.13
thanate-irid3sc3nt (supply care package ) due 9.14 Sent 9.5
annchen-thanate (zipper pouches, stamps) due 9.14 Sent 9.21

9 Likes

I’m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time as an assistant for a forensic psychologist and I’m going back to school in September for Computer Science. I turned 50 this year although I’m sure I’m still 25 and it is just a typo on my birth certificate. I love everything vintage up to the 1950’s. My backyard is my sanctuary. It is a tiki/boho theme. I love every type of music, really bad 1950’s B horror movies, Disney’s Haunted Mansion, dolls, crows and humming birds.

Crafty items:
A wallet
A crafted item(painting, collage) of my dogs
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/)
Anything with crows (painting, print, collage, stuffed animal)
Anything with Snow White
granny square afghan or pillow
Bath bombs, bath salts
Sun catchers for my window
Barrettes for my hair
Home Sweet Home items. I am doing an entire wall of Home Sweet Home theme.
Amigurumi anything! LOL! I have several pinned on my crochet board
A banner/bunting for my kitchen (It is yellow and red)

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy:

Jewelry:
Jewelry from my pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Painted flats or sneakers with wonder woman, hearts, or crows
Socks
Slippers (size 7.5)
bloomers

Misc:
Unicorn mug
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Etsy or Amazon gift cards
Any books from my pinterest list
Jigsaw puzzles! I love them!
Small bud vases for flowers
Scented wax melts

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
Vintage linens (table clothes, napkins, hankies, tea towels)
needle minders
black DMC floss

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

5 Likes

Ok, I gotcha kittykill! Edited to add that I claim a book on your reading list (I ordered it for myself as well. =book club time!!!) an enamel pin and a few other items I am being vague about in case the supplies don’t arrive in time!

Here’s my info:
Fonduie
Claims: 0
In Transit: 1
Received: 0
————————-
About me:

I’m Shannon. I live in the USA on the border of the CA San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley with my husband and 11 year old kid. I got my BA decades ago but recently, as a middle aged woman, I earned my graduate degree and I now work in a Lab Preschool at a local Junior College.

In my personal life, I’m immature as hell. Seriously.

My husband is a Dr of quantum physics from Germany who works for Stanford and CERN and is a super collector of Lego and is x10 more interesting than me (so enough about him. Let’s get back to talking about ME!!! :wink:)

I am TOTALLY up to surprises. If you are really good at a certain craft that isn’t on here please GO FOR IT! I’m sure I’d like it!

Craft ideas for me
•Doilieys
•Hand made paper
•Keychains
•Crafted or clever clips. One can never have enough clips (for food, paper, whatever!) and if they are adorable, clever, or make me smile - all the better!
•Office supplies that have had a crafty, clever or decorative upgrade somehow.
•Crafty Kitchen stuff (pot holders, spoon rests, hand towels, scrubbers…)
•Cozies, containers or wraps of all sorts. Just in general (like hand crafted tissue box slip, wine bottle cozy, hand sanitizer sling, lip balm cozy…) or for food (waxed reusable food wraps, painted washable bento box, sewn lunch sack…) or for things in my purse (eyeglass/sunglasses case, container for my cloth face masks, earbud case, coin purse, little makeup bag…)

Supplies I could use:
•A book binding dowel or punch
•Fancy or novelty sprinkles for baking
•Molds for epoxy resin casting
•Colored wood stain (like Unicorn Spit Brand)
•Waxed book binding string
•Some book boards for book binding
•Fun patterned bias tape
•Bright colored roving wool
•Cute/interesting doll/plushie eyes and noses
•A new rotary cutter

Misc:
•Stuff that is Rainbow Metallic
•Stuff that is opalescent somehow
•Stuff that is “holographic”
•Hard candy (that won’t melt in the mail)
•Snacks
•Things that express my deep appreciation for booze or caffeine.
•Fat fuzzy bumblebees
•Things that change color always delight me
•Anything rose scented
•I love visual illusions or crazy hypnotic patterns. My favorite color is black and white checkerboard or argyle.

•Here’s my Pinterest for ideas:

•Here’s my Amazon list for ideas:
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2N9R2UYNFSPM9?ref_=wl_share

•Here’s my Etsy List for ideas:

Please note:
I am a fat woman. Even my feet and head are plus size! Clothing related items are always problematic and it may be safer to avoid that category altogether for me.

Here’s my dislikes:
•Most stuff that is meant to be inspiring.
•Disney stuff (yes, there are a few exceptions. But in general it’s just not my cup of tea)
•Religious stuff (I just don’t want to involve that here)

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Okay then, I claim Fonduie for a surprise.

Claims: 1
In Transit: 0

Hello, I am Candice. I am from the beautiful Pacific Northwest (Oregon, USA :wink: ). I have three kids and just married their dad September 13th, 2019, after 13 years of dating. We bought our first home a year ago and now I have a designated room for my art, which is amazing. The walls are filled with work from others. I love collecting art. There is more info on my profile, please go snoop. :smiley:

THEMES

Nature, witchy, birds, whimsical, plants and animals, gardening, celestial (think moon and sun images form the 90s), balloon twisting, art, whimsical circus, the moon

My Pinterest (So many boards!)

ART

I do not have much space to set things so wall-hanging art is preferred. However, I do have a couple of shelves covered with art knick knacks and treasures, and I can always squeeze in more pieces.

Hoopla

Stitched wall art
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4
Sample 5
Sample 6
Sample 7

Plushies (I have a small collection in my studio) :blush:

Small shrines
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4

Shawl/cowl/scarf
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4

Fabric coasters
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

Fabric/crochet/knitted boxes
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4

Pot holders

Dish scrubbies

Thread catchers for my sewing space

Sample 1
Sample 2

Fabric car trash bag https://www.pinterest.com/pin/218072806931407358/

Birds in just about any form https://www.pinterest.com/ladybird0818/art-birds/

Miniatures (I have a very large dollhouse to fill… all miniatures are welcome)

SUPPLIES

Lovely bits of fabrics: fat quarters or a bit smaller
Embroidery floss
Wooden embroidery hoops
Lovely lacy spools of ribbon
Little metal trinkets and bits and bobs for… whatever
Curiosity cabinet items (insect wings, bird skulls, pressed flowers, little jars and bottles…)
Wooden buttons
Book binding supplies (thread, wax, needles, an awl…)
Miniature supplies (wooden smalls to be painted, tiny accessories from the fairy garden area at the craft store, etc.)
A sample of your favorite supplies (surprise me!)

OTHER
Whatever you are good at! Because I love collecting art from and supporting other artists, I would love to see what you do. If your “thing” does not fit into the above ideas, do it anyway! You make pendants? Do it! You love making bookmarks or fabric weights? Go for it! I have been surprised by wonderful little things that I would never have thought to ask for. So please… let this be your empty canvas…

2 Likes

I claim artsycandice. I will be making all the things…lol…no…just can’t decide yet…

In transit: 0

Hello, my name is Linda. I am retired and leaving in the beach community of Wilmington, NC, USA. I am married to a wonderful man who loves to shop and cook, and he even likes to do laundry! He loves to play music and is proficient in guitar and drums. This is great because it leaves me to be able to spend a lot of time doing what I love: craft and garden!

I downsized a lot when I moved. It is a wonderful feeling when you realize how few things you really need to be comfortable and happy. I am so glad that I have my craft room full of supplies, because I don’t have to brave the outside world to get a project done.

I love this swap because it is low pressure, and I am often inspired to make things that I don’t need or want, but that others might love!

My list is going to be short compared to others.

My themes : Halloween, winter holiday (reindeer, trees, snowmen), gardening, insects, snakes and reptiles, mushrooms, cactus or any plant, sea life/beach

I want pieces that express you in some way…do your thing!

Things I love:

4x6 art in any medium

Fabric journal pages, 4x6 size

TM patches

Slow stitch pieces

Hoops…felt, stitched, even cool fabrics!

Tags, tickets, or stuff to decorate my journals

Master boards to use as backgrounds for my stuff

Tree ornaments

Bird anything

Notecards

Felt magnets, badges, hoops…I love felt!

Shrines or little decorative pieces I can put on my desk

ATC triples…I love the 3 piece sets!
Dotees, prayer flags, and Ninni monsters are always welcome!

Supplies I could use:
Small amounts of roving to use in art
Washi tapes
Poly or paper clay to try (not much!)
Beads to use for wind chimes, art embellishments
Unusual buttons

Other:

Your favorite dessert or main dish recipe-printed or in a link…

I am overwhelmed when I go looking on line!

Postcard from where you live—for International Swappers, this is what I want the most!

Coffee sleeves from around your area…no Starbucks, please…I have a ton of those

My Pinterest is so disorganized, but then, maybe it will give you an idea of how chaotic my life is!

2 Likes

I claim AIMR for a fabric journal page.

Claims: 2

Hello, I am Candice. I am from the beautiful Pacific Northwest (Oregon, USA :wink: ). I have three kids and just married their dad September 13th, 2019, after 13 years of dating. We bought our first home a year ago and now I have a designated room for my art, which is amazing. The walls are filled with work from others. I love collecting art. There is more info on my profile, please go snoop. :smiley:

THEMES

Nature, witchy, birds, whimsical, plants and animals, gardening, celestial (think moon and sun images form the 90s), balloon twisting, art, whimsical circus, the moon

My Pinterest (So many boards!)

ART

I do not have much space to set things so wall-hanging art is preferred. However, I do have a couple of shelves covered with art knick knacks and treasures, and I can always squeeze in more pieces.

Hoopla
Stitched wall art Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4 Sample 5 Sample 6
Sample 7
Plushies (I have a small collection in my studio) :blush:
Small shrines Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4
Shawl/cowl/scarf Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4
Fabric coasters Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3
Fabric/crochet/knitted boxes Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Sample 4
Pot holders
Dish scrubbies
Thread catchers for my sewing space Sample 1 Sample 2
Fabric car trash bag https://www.pinterest.com/pin/218072806931407358/
Birds in just about any form https://www.pinterest.com/ladybird0818/art-birds/
Miniatures (I have a very large dollhouse to fill… all miniatures are welcome)

SUPPLIES

Lovely bits of fabrics: fat quarters or a bit smaller
Embroidery floss
Wooden embroidery hoops
Lovely lacy spools of ribbon
Little metal trinkets and bits and bobs for… whatever
Curiosity cabinet items (insect wings, bird skulls, pressed flowers, little jars and bottles…)
Wooden buttons
Book binding supplies (thread, wax, needles, an awl…)
Miniature supplies (wooden smalls to be painted, tiny accessories from the fairy garden area at the craft store, etc.)
A sample of your favorite supplies (surprise me!)

OTHER
Whatever you are good at! Because I love collecting art from and supporting other artists, I would love to see what you do. If your “thing” does not fit into the above ideas, do it anyway! You make pendants? Do it! You love making bookmarks or fabric weights? Go for it! I have been surprised by wonderful little things that I would never have thought to ask for. So please… let this be your empty canvas…

I claim artsycandice for at least dollhouse miniatures and fabric, possibly some other supply bits.

Hi! I’m Alicia! I’m a technical project manager and a huge gaming nerd, currently living in Pittsburgh, PA. I live with my husband and our two cats.

Likes: lots of color! (teal is my favorite), science (especially chemistry), daffodils, video games (I love Luigi, Pokemon, and have recently gotten really into Fallout), fantasy themes, celestial stuff

Dislikes: Overly pink and cutesy (with the exception of decoden) or super goth aesthetic. Also, the color orange (it’s fine in small amounts, just don’t generally like it as the main color) and animal prints.

In general, I am totally good with surprises, so don’t feel like you have to stick to anything too closely unless you’d like to, or if you think of something not listed here that it seems like I might like or that you love to make, go for it! I am also a big fan of reuse/sustainability, so all good with half-used supplies, repurposed fabric, etc.

Crafts

Anything from or inspired by my pinterest would be loved. The most relevant boards are “Swap Wishlist" and “Crafts for DJ” (my husband), but if there’s something on another board that inspires you, go for it!

Homemade lotions/body butters- I have eczema, so anything with dry skin love would be great (please no soap though, full up on that at the moment!).

Tie-dyed anything, especially clothing.

Hip bag - examples on pinterest

Superhero swag (clothes, accessories, bags, pins - anything I can wear!) - Favorites are She-Hulk and Beast from X-men

Homemade candles/incense/wax melts - I just really love smelly stuff!

Stud earrings - I have double piercings if you’re into matching sets.

Small garden decorations - I have a rock bed on the side of my house that I am trying to slowly fill with painted rocks, garden gnomes, etc.

Crafty merit badges - I have a goal of one day embroidering an oversize denim jacket with urbanthreads’ “D*** it feels good to be a seamstress” pattern, and it would clearly need tons of these on the front. :slight_smile:

Anything inspired by my favorite movies: The 10th Kingdom and the Back to the Future series.

Non-traditional wreaths - I love the idea of having a seasonal wreath up all year round, but never get around to making them. My husband hates the one Christmas one we do have, so all holidays are fair game.

Craft Supplies

Fiber for spinning - I recently got a blending board so any kind of unprocessed/ bits of fiber is great, or if you have a braid or batt to give away that’s great too!

Adult coloring supplies:

• Regular adult coloring books
  • Watercolor coloring books
  • Gel pens
  • Alcohol markers

Purse making hardware: Purse feet, square connector rings, swivel hooks, unique zippers, turn locks, etc

Paint pens/PITT pens - basically anything that you think will draw well over mixed media

Any garment sewing magazines, especially Threads and BurdaStyle/Burda World of Fashion - don’t have to be current

Candle molds - the only one I own is a very thick pillar

Starter kit for resin molding or decoden - both are crafts that I admire from afar, but have been too intimidated to try!

I have recently gotten into crumb quilting, but don’t have a big quilting stash, so I would love smaller pieces of quilting fabric or large scraps.

If you want to stalk more, here are my Etsy favorites and Amazon supplies list as well.

Thanks in advance to whoever makes my wish come true!!

I claim fishsticks for merit badges.

this is my first claim.

Hi, I’m Ann, in Maryland (US), introvert mother of a little extrovert 6yo, maker of stuff especially machine embroidery. Allergic to tobacco (please don’t send unwashables if someone in your house smokes.) No earrings or strong scents, please. Reused/thrifted/recycled/etc supplies always encouraged if you have them, including for shipping.

colors for me: anything nature-inspired especially dark greens. My 7yo daughter is super fond of pink, floral anything, gold & sometimes purple.

-anything off my swap pinterest, here: https://www.pinterest.com/interfacemasque/swap-ideas/

-washable placemats, sets of 3 or 4, or singles are fine- that can be either all alike, or the same quilt pattern in different colors (pink, green, blue, ?)… some examples on my swap board above, but have fun. Seasonal nature welcome, no religion or holidays other than Hallowe’en please, slight preference for rectangular or oval over round.

-headwrap scarves in stretchy knit non-animal hair natural fibers (so, cotton unless you have silk or linen knits floating around!) like these: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/523895369135756924/ …solid is fine, patchwork or fun patterns are great too. (I love the look here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/523895369149579254/)

-Sturdy magazine holders-- we love this one: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/523895369150661557/

-we can always use more reusable snack bags.

-Something inspired by my paleoart pinboard: https://www.pinterest.com/interfacemasque/doggerland-paleoart/

-Gift certificates to Urban Threads, Embroidery Library, or etsy are always welcome to fund my machine embroidery habit. Decorative thread is great, too.

-Something inspired by my wild things out of the wild wood pinboard: https://www.pinterest.com/interfacemasque/wild-things-out-of-the-wild-wood/

-funny little dolls (human or not, could also be wild things etc)- I’m particularly fond of jointed paper things or these little stuffed ones: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/523895369149453986/

-Unscented soy or beeswax candles, any size, containers or tealights preferred. Random containers like old tea tins/broken handled mugs/etc are great.

-small tabletop zen garden w/ mini rake & lid to keep the dust out (& the sand in!) anything from altoid tin sized up to ~8” square as long as the rake is in scale.

-a Beam paints sample card: https://beampaints.myshopify.com/collections/travel-kits/products/beam

-my child would love cute plushies. (small, please!) Any animal past or present is fair game (what’s the weirdest thing you ever wanted to make a tiny plush version of??) or MLP, animal crossing (new horizons/pocket camp), Shaun the Sheep (she’s decided all the sheep are female), and Zelda:Breath of the Wild are her current fandoms.

I claim thanate for a giftcard to Urban Threads.

1st claim
0 Sent

I’m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time as an assistant for a forensic psychologist and I’m going back to school in September for Computer Science. I turned 50 this year although I’m sure I’m still 25 and it is just a typo on my birth certificate. I love everything vintage up to the 1950’s. My backyard is my sanctuary. It is a tiki/boho theme. I love every type of music, really bad 1950’s B horror movies, Disney’s Haunted Mansion, dolls, crows and humming birds.

Crafty items:
A wallet
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
Barrettes for my hair

Etsy

Getting Awesome since 1970 by kittykill on Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Socks
Slippers (size 7.5)
bloomers

Misc:
Unicorn mug
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Small bud vases for flowers
Scented wax melts

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders
black DMC floss

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

1 Like

I claim @kittykill for supplies and a surprise from Pinterest.

Hello, my name is Linda. I am retired and leaving in the beach community of Wilmington, NC, USA. I am married to a wonderful man who loves to shop and cook, and he even likes to do laundry! He loves to play music and is proficient in guitar and drums. This is great because it leaves me to be able to spend a lot of time doing what I love: craft and garden!

I downsized a lot when I moved. It is a wonderful feeling when you realize how few things you really need to be comfortable and happy. I am so glad that I have my craft room full of supplies, because I don’t have to brave the outside world to get a project done.

I love this swap because it is low pressure, and I am often inspired to make things that I don’t need or want, but that others might love!

My list is going to be short compared to others.

My themes : Halloween, winter holiday (reindeer, trees, snowmen), gardening, insects, snakes and reptiles, mushrooms, cactus or any plant, sea life/beach

I want pieces that express you in some way…do your thing!

Things I love:

4x6 art in any medium

Fabric journal pages, 4x6 size

TM patches

Slow stitch pieces

Hoops…felt, stitched, even cool fabrics!

Tags, tickets, or stuff to decorate my journals

Master boards to use as backgrounds for my stuff

Tree ornaments

Bird anything

Notecards

Felt magnets, badges, hoops…I love felt!

Shrines or little decorative pieces I can put on my desk

ATC triples…I love the 3 piece sets!
Dotees, prayer flags, and Ninni monsters are always welcome!

Supplies I could use:
Small amounts of roving to use in art
Washi tapes
Poly or paper clay to try (not much!)
Beads to use for wind chimes, art embellishments
Unusual buttons

Other:

Your favorite dessert or main dish recipe-printed or in a link…

I am overwhelmed when I go looking on line!

Postcard from where you live—for International Swappers, this is what I want the most!

Coffee sleeves from around your area…no Starbucks, please…I have a ton of those

My Pinterest is so disorganized, but then, maybe it will give you an idea of how chaotic my life is!

I claim @AIMR for an ATC Triple and a little surprise! Due 8/19/20.

Hello! I’m Leann from Michigan. My husband and I have no children besides our furry dog, Hazel.

Allergens in my home: the hairy dog monster mentioned above

Things I am allergic to: nickel in jewelry

Favorites: rich jewel tones, black and white mixed with color, monochromatic, polka dots, ombre, greens, magenta, mustard yellow, and robin’s egg blue

Least favorites: animal prints, neons, pastels, licensed characters, florals, purples (even though I love magenta)

Things I prefer not to receive: Items made with recycled jeans or bed sheets (it creeps me out to think of anything made with something that may have touched someone’s cha-cha), jewelry (I don’t really wear any on a daily basis and I’d hate for something made with love to sit in a jewelry box), coffee mugs or drinking glasses (cupboard is already overflowing).

Crafted items I would LOVE to receive (duplicates of any of these would be okay)

• Zipper pouches – pencil size or larger (some I love are on my pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/zipper-pouches/)

• Scrap fabric bunting or prayer flag – I’d love one for my craft room or for my cubicle at work

• Embroidery or cross-stitch. I’d prefer them to not be in a hoop. I prefer them framed, so I’d like to receive any of these loose so I can frame once I receive them. I’d love one with any of these sayings: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/signs/ or something from my positive affirmations board:

• Crochet or knit slippers – My feet are size 8.5ish. I love these, but wouldn’t need the leather bottom http://smpcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/slipper-boots.pdf Anything similar would be great also. I have some others listed on my pinterest:

• Anything specified from my Undercover Fandom board on pinterest. Items specified in each entry. T-shirts would need to be women’s M. https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/undercover-fandom/

• Fingerless mitts in knit or crochet to wear in the office – I’d like some made with a non-bulky yarn. I have some now that I love, but the yarn is pretty chunky and they’re a bit bulky for typing at work. My hands are mediumish? Not quite sure how to measure them! I’d like the fabric to be pretty solid so they’re warmer. Examples of some patterns I really like are here: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/fingerless-mitts/

• Anything else off of my “Crafties I’d love” pinterest board not listed above would also be fair game: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/

• Handmade soaps or lotions

• A resin pendant with the letter L in it. No chain, just the pendant due to the nickel allergy. If the little attacher part that the chain goes into is nickel, that’s okay…a little bit shouldn’t be an issue.

• I can always use large totes or project bags for crochet or knit projects. I’d prefer the totes to have long straps so I can put them over my shoulder.

• Unpaper towels - any colors or patterns would be good.

• A loaded pocket (happy mail)

• ATCoins (I prefer hand-drawn or colored)

Supplies I’d love to receive

• Any yarns with the exception of fun fur, even partial skeins, especially weird or fun greens for making cacti
  • Mixed media art supplies that might be fun to try
  • Washi tape
  • Zippers for making zipper pouches
  • Stencils for gelli printing
  • Large buttons for adding to cowls or shawls
  • Old Issues of Cloth Paper Scissors
  • Cute crochet amigurumi books…used is fine
  • Black Tombow brush pen marker or something of equivalent
  • Any pattern from this shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HainChan?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=703253946

I claim @Kwality570 for a bunting!

Hi! I’m Lauren, from Melbourne, Australia. We have just gone into a hard lockdown at the moment…as in we have an 8pm-5am curfew and can’t travel more than 5km beyond our homes – it’s bad >_< But my garden, huge crafting stash and craft swaps are my saviours! I am so excited for Spring around the corner!

I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Hound who is just about 2 years old. He is the most spoiled and cheeky dog every, and we love him to bits!

To get to know me… “These are a few of my favourite things”:
Fairy Lights
Superb Fairy Wrens
Harry Potter
Wonder Woman
Mushrooms
My birthstone – Garnet
Coffee & Tea
Sparkling Wine/Champagne
My Yorkie - Hound dog
NASA, Space & Galaxies
Keto
Bees
Japan
San Francisco
Watercolour Painting
Colours

My Craft Interests:
Sewing
Modern Quilting
Art Journaling
Happy Mail

My Instagram is:
@laurencrafts

Supply Wishlist:

I would be TOTALLY happy to receive from my etsy wishlist (and it might be easy as you could just email through the pattern – “instant shipping” :stuck_out_tongue:
Otherwise…
A book binding kit
Stamps for Art Journal backgrounds
Q-snap embroidery frame
Snap press
Stamps and Dies (I love Waffle Flower stamps [to get to know my style])
Nuovo Drops

Crafted Items: (Pinterest has ideas)
Knitted Socks or Legwarmers
Crochet Slippers (size 8.5)
Mini Quilt for my studio
Garden themed prayer flags
Harry Potter themed TM Patches
Science themed TM Patches
Crafty Merit Badges
Felt Badges based on my themes
Unhooped Hoopla based on my interests
Or another crafty surprise based on my interests

My Pinterest is:

Extras Thingys:
Packaged Tea
Joker Playing Cards – I collect them

Thank you so much for claiming me xx

1 Like

I claim PrincessP. I am going to make a garden themed prayer flag.

Almost done with my other two claims so I will send those out tomorrow and keep on claiming. Everyone has such a great list that is inspiring me to craft during our new shut down and hurricane recovery.

1 Like

I claim @AIMR for felt badges!

Hi! I’m Lauren, from Melbourne, Australia. We have just gone into a hard lockdown at the moment…as in we have an 8pm-5am curfew and can’t travel more than 5km beyond our homes – it’s bad >_< But my garden, huge crafting stash and craft swaps are my saviours! I am so excited for Spring around the corner!

I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Hound who is just about 2 years old. He is the most spoiled and cheeky dog every, and we love him to bits!

Fairy Lights
Superb Fairy Wrens
Harry Potter
Wonder Woman
Mushrooms
My birthstone – Garnet
Coffee & Tea
Sparkling Wine/Champagne
My Yorkie - Hound dog
NASA, Space & Galaxies
Keto
Bees
Japan
San Francisco
Watercolour Painting
Colours

My Craft Interests:
Sewing
Modern Quilting
Art Journaling
Happy Mail

My Instagram is:
@laurencrafts

Supply Wishlist:

I would be TOTALLY happy to receive from my etsy wishlist (and it might be easy as you could just email through the pattern – “instant shipping” :stuck_out_tongue:
Otherwise…
A book binding kit
Q-snap embroidery frame
Snap press
Nuovo Drops

Crafted Items: (Pinterest has ideas)
Knitted Socks or Legwarmers
Crochet Slippers (size 8.5)
Mini Quilt for my studio
Crafty Merit Badges
Felt Badges based on my themes
Or another crafty surprise based on my interests

My Pinterest is:

Extras Thingys:
Packaged Tea

I claim @PrincessP for a happy mail surprise! Due 8/20/20.

Hello! I’m Leann from Michigan. My husband and I have no children besides our furry dog, Hazel.

Allergens in my home: the hairy dog monster mentioned above

Things I am allergic to: nickel in jewelry

Favorites: rich jewel tones, black and white mixed with color, monochromatic, polka dots, ombre, greens, magenta, mustard yellow, and robin’s egg blue

Least favorites: animal prints, neons, pastels, licensed characters, florals, purples (even though I love magenta)

Things I prefer not to receive: Items made with recycled jeans or bed sheets (it creeps me out to think of anything made with something that may have touched someone’s cha-cha), jewelry (I don’t really wear any on a daily basis and I’d hate for something made with love to sit in a jewelry box), coffee mugs or drinking glasses (cupboard is already overflowing).

Crafted items I would LOVE to receive (duplicates of any of these would be okay)

• Zipper pouches – pencil size or larger (some I love are on my pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/zipper-pouches/ )
  • Embroidery or cross-stitch. I’d prefer them to not be in a hoop. I prefer them framed, so I’d like to receive any of these loose so I can frame once I receive them. I’d love one with any of these sayings: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/signs/ or something from my positive affirmations board:
  • Crochet or knit slippers – My feet are size 8.5ish. I love these, but wouldn’t need the leather bottom http://smpcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/slipper-boots.pdf Anything similar would be great also. I have some others listed on my pinterest:
  • Anything specified from my Undercover Fandom board on pinterest. Items specified in each entry. T-shirts would need to be women’s M. https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/undercover-fandom/
  • Fingerless mitts in knit or crochet to wear in the office – I’d like some made with a non-bulky yarn. I have some now that I love, but the yarn is pretty chunky and they’re a bit bulky for typing at work. My hands are mediumish? Not quite sure how to measure them! I’d like the fabric to be pretty solid so they’re warmer. Examples of some patterns I really like are here: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/fingerless-mitts/
  • Anything else off of my “Crafties I’d love” pinterest board not listed above would also be fair game: https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/
  • Handmade soaps or lotions
  • A resin pendant with the letter L in it. No chain, just the pendant due to the nickel allergy. If the little attacher part that the chain goes into is nickel, that’s okay…a little bit shouldn’t be an issue.
  • I can always use large totes or project bags for crochet or knit projects. I’d prefer the totes to have long straps so I can put them over my shoulder.
  • Unpaper towels - any colors or patterns would be good.
  • A loaded pocket (happy mail)
  • ATCoins (I prefer hand-drawn or colored)
  • Warm neckwear for winter. Scarves or cowls or little shawls would be great. I wear them all winter long in the office and it’s going to be winter before we know it!

Supplies I’d love to receive

• Any yarns with the exception of fun fur, even partial skeins, especially weird or fun greens for making cacti
  • Mixed media art supplies that might be fun to try
  • Washi tape
  • Zippers for making zipper pouches
  • Stencils for gelli printing
  • Large buttons for adding to cowls or shawls
  • Old Issues of Cloth Paper Scissors
  • Cute crochet amigurumi books…used is fine
  • Black Tombow brush pen marker or something of equivalent
  • Any pattern from this shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HainChan?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=703253946
1 Like

I claim kwality for ATCoins :slight_smile:

Hi, I live in the south in the USA. Things might melt in the mailbox here during the summer, so please take that into consideration! (Hard candies etc.) Thank you in advance for crafting for me! :slight_smile:

allergies:
Scents, perfumes and cigarette smoke give me migraines. :frowning:
Mohair

silvery grey, mint aqua, black, silver, cooler jewel tone colors like darker shades of greens, sapphire blues — glittery/sparkly/shiny — birds, chickens (prefer hens over roosters), chubby song birds, ravens, crows — velvet, linen, cotton

dislikes:
sky blue (I love blues just not this shade), orange, yellow, neons, pink — lace, hounds-tooth print, country themes, animal prints, florals, gory, creepy (skulls etc.), Santa Claus — candles, scented items
Mod podge — please do not use this on what you send to me. I have not had good luck with mod podge items. It’s very humid here and it gets sticky. Delta ceramcoat indoor/outdoor varnish works well though and doesn’t get sticky, so maybe use that instead? :slight_smile:

Pinterest
Anything on any of my “Wishes” boards. https://www.pinterest.com/birdintherain/boards/

Crafts (duplicates are welcome unless mentioned in description)

• decorated matchbox filled with whimsies — like the matchbox swaps on the old site.

• tiny pretty treasure, figurine, artsy thing etc. to put in my display cabinet (similar to a printer’s tray). The openings are 2" by 2" by 2" so it would need to be a little smaller than that. Maximum size no bigger than 1.75" by 1.75" by 1.75" to fit into the little cubbies. (Please do not use mod podge)

• Harry Potter themed Teesha Moore patches — I already have these themes: Lumos, the snitch, HP glasses and scar, portkey button.
Some theme ideas are (but not limited to!) : Luna, Spectrespecs, fawkes, diadem, sword of gryffindor, hogwarts crest, Dumbledore, Snape, platform 9 3/4, owl mail, dobby sock, Weasley sweaters, Weasley letter with all the stamps, wands, patronus, bertie bott beans, potions, goblet of fire, hogwarts castle, niffler, golden egg from triwizard tournament, The D.A. (dumbledore’s army), hourglasses with gemstones for house points, mimblus mimbletonia, felix felicius, deathly hallows symbol, don’t step on the dirigible plums, i open at the close, gaunts ring, invisibility cloak, elder wand, broomstick, deluminator, floo powder, wingardium leviosa, chocolate frogs, Weasley is our king, butterbeer, quidditch hoops, Always, Order of the Phoenix, half blood prince, thestral, Weasley wizarding wheezes, skiving snackbox candies, galleon coin, Honeydukes, “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
more ideas on my pinterest board here: https://www.pinterest.com/birdintherain/wishes-crafty/harry-potter-teesha-moore/

• embroidery hoop of: “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” — Albus Dumbledore

• macaron coin purse — https://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479301313753/

• fabric coasters — In greys (light to medium), cream, natural linen color. Cotton or linen. I like this simple style: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/751819731537632673/

• D12 bag like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/751819731537807850/

• Resin flower necklace — many examples on my pinterest wishes board https://www.pinterest.com/birdintherain/wishes-crafty/resin-flower-pendants/

• beaded wrap bracelet made with round lapis lazuli beads similar to this one: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/751819731537665480/

• small pottery bowls — maximum diameter about 3 - 3.5 inches — other examples on my pinterest board https://www.pinterest.com/birdintherain/wishes-crafty/pottery/

• faceted crystal sun-catcher — some examples on my pinterest wishes board https://www.pinterest.com/birdintherain/wishes-crafty/suncatchers/

• beaded bird like this one — http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479297782479/
Other bird species are welcome too in this style

• Bead and Wire Cross wall hanging – These colors are great! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/249879479296764748/

• inchies — hand drawn / painted are my favorites. Would love some bird theme inchies. :slight_smile: My inchies board has some examples I love: https://www.pinterest.com/birdintherain/art-inchies/

• natural dyed yarns — dyed with things like coffee, beans, flowers, onion skins etc

• tiny knit chickens — These are the ones I would like: https://mochimochiland.com/2012/04/free-pattern-tiny-chickens/ If you make these I would love it if one of them was a rusty brown color and a second one that was a golden yellow brown.

• tiny crochet pumpkins — Not as earrings though, just as teeny little wee pumpkins. :slight_smile: http://crochetcauldron.com/free-crochet-pattern-tiny-pumpkin-earrings/

Supplies

• 100% cotton watercolor paper - 140 pounds or thicker (thicker is larger number i.e. 300lb paper is thicker than 140lb paper)
• Sterling Silver jewelry findings
• Swarovski bicone beads - various colors, various sizes (like 4mm to 8mm)
• gemstone beads - prefer faceted in these shapes: round, rondelles
• glow in the dark seed beads
• glow in the dark duck tape
• washi tape
• Amazon or Dick Blick gift cards for art supplies

I claim bluebird for a sun catcher.

Claim: 1
Received: 1

Crafty items:

Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
Barrettes for my hair

Etsy

Getting Awesome since 1970 by kittykill on Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Socks
Slippers (size 7.5)
bloomers

Misc:
Unicorn mug
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
A bath pillow
Scented wax melts
Anything for my tea cabinet

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders
black DMC floss

1 Like

I claim @kittykill for a red and yellow bunting for her kitchen :yellow_heart: :heart:

Claims: 3
In Transit: 1

Hi! I’m Lauren, from Melbourne, Australia. We are in a hard lockdown at the moment…as in we have an 8pm-5am curfew and can’t travel more than 5km beyond our homes – it’s bad >_< But my garden, huge crafting stash and craft swaps are my saviours! I am so excited for Spring around the corner!

Fairy Lights
Superb Fairy Wrens
Harry Potter
Wonder Woman
Mushrooms
My birthstone – Garnet
Coffee & Tea
Sparkling Wine/Champagne
My Yorkie - Hound dog
NASA, Space & Galaxies
Keto
Bees
Japan
San Francisco
Watercolour Painting
Colours

My Craft Interests:
Sewing
Modern Quilting
Art Journaling
Happy Mail

My Instagram is:
@laurencrafts

Supply Wishlist:
Etsy Patterns

I would be TOTALLY happy to receive from my etsy pattern wishlist (and it might be easy as you could just email through the pattern – “instant shipping” :stuck_out_tongue:
Otherwise…
A book binding kit
Q-snap embroidery frame
Snap press
Nuovo Drops

Crafted Items: (Please click through to Pinterest on each item for examples of what I’d love to receive - I hope this format is easy enough for everyone)
Knitted Socks / Legwarmers / Crochet Slippers (size 8.5)
Fingerless Gloves / Mittens
Bag or Pouch
Quilted Tote Bag
Mini Quilt for my studio
Paper Pieced Potholder
Quilted Cushion Cover (sent with no actual cushion inside to save on postage)
Crafty Merit Badges
Felt Badges based on my interests
Halloween Surprise based on this board
Or another crafty surprise based on my interests :slight_smile:

Extras Thingys:
Packaged Tea

I claim @PrincessP for stamps (I hope you don’t mind handcarved) and something tea related.

Hi, my name is Ann and I live in Sweden with my husband and two cats, Chilla and Chaplin. I live in a newly developed suburb south of Stockholm and we recently bought our first house. It has a garden! And a cliff with forest that’s just a beautiful backdrop to the garden.

Some of my hobbies are knitting, crocheting, letterboxing (or geocaching when I can’t find letterboxes), videogames (mostly on ps4 and switch) and snorgling the cats. I’ve started to appreciate knitting in ”sheepy” yarn that shows the character of the sheep but now in the summer I pick up the hook and crochet in cooler cotton yarns.

Pre-loved supplies and re-used/repurposed parts of a craft is welcome. Heavy scents can set off my husbands migraines, but there are no allergies in the household. I don’t drink coffee.

Pinterest if that gets your creative juices flowing: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/ Warning! It’s pretty massive, and some boards are mostly for my own inspiration. I don’t expect copies of the pins, but hopefully something on it can inspire.

Colors I like: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/colour-texture-scents/

Crafted items

A surprise! If you love making it I’m sure I’ll love receiving it.

Lavender bag decorated by you. I can fill it myself for a flatter package.

Microwaveable heat bag filled with rice or other grains (again, I can do the filling to save on postage). Perhaps a longer skinny one for my neck or smaller handwarmers. Any size really. Heat me up!

Stationery set. Letter paper + envelope or notecards. I write a lot so I tend to get envelopes left when Ikve used up a set. 2 sheets to an envelope would probably fitmy writing style.

A mug rug

A bag for carrying around cloth pads. I use a simple drawstring one at the moment but it’s starting to look a bit ratty. I’d like it to fit 4-5 pads at least. Bonus if it’s got some kind of built in wet bag for used ones, but I do have a separate wet bag so that one is optional.

Something for the garden

I’m a sucker for project bags. And I’m not a monogamous knitter/crocheter so I use a bunch.

Socks. (I know, usually not really a medium item but someone might want to make them…)

Small decorative dish for setting down my used tea bag or tea strainer.

Something tiny.

Embroidery needle storage thingy. Needle book?

A cat toy if you don’t mind your lovingly crafted item being kicked around by furry hooligans. They like catnip but are unimpressed by valerian.

Kitty place mat for Chaplin, he’s a messy eater so having a placemat that’s washable or wipeable saves on mopping the floor. He will ”help” by licking the floor, but a placemat is nicer.

Supplies

Colorful mercerized cotton, partial skeins are ok. I like Catania from Schachenmayr SMC and Catona from Scheepjes. One is listed as sport and the other as fingering on ravelry but I could swear they’re the same thickness… Anyhow, that’s what I’ll use it together with so similar thickness and shine would be nice.

Embroidery needles. (Starting to dabble and I’m not sure what’s good)

Needle felting things. I keep breaking the hardware, he he.

Shrinky dink-plastic. My craftroom ate the sheet I’ve got… Partial sheet(s) is fine, I use quite small pieces.

Carving material for stamps. I have a hard time finding material that’s made for stamp making locally.

Extras

Local to you candy/treat
Tea is always welcome

1 Like

I claim @Annchen.
I have some unused supplies but I also want to make a needlebook for some of those supplies.

1 Like