COMPLETED: Pincushion/Needleminder/Needlebook Swap-Sign-Up 9/21/2020-9/28/2020, sendout 10/26/2020

I will hopefully send out today! It’s been nearly finished for more than a week now - last week I had a little kitchen accident and I got a nasty cut in the palm of my hand. Went to get my flu shot today and asked the doctor’s opinion - apparantly I should have gotten stitches! It’s been 1,5 week and it’s slowly healing now. It’s less painful and it’s not bleeding anymore, so I think I can finish it today & send out!

2 Likes

Ouchie! Definitely take care of yourself!

2 Likes

Oh I will be fine I’m sure! Just didn’t want to get any blood on my thing.

2 Likes

Ouch! Glad to hear you are mending!

When I was really little, I had a special teddy bear (now quite worse for wear!) named Ann.

When I got older, my sister and I would create elaborate stories with our Barbies. Those would sometimes go on for weeks at a time!

3 Likes

Ouch! I’m sorry you cut yourself. I hope it’s healing well!

When I was five, I got a Pound Puppy for Christmas. I named him Cinnamon Rolls, and I still have him. I took him everywhere with me. He’s 32 years old now, has a few holes and has turned grey with age.

3 Likes

You could have had a YouTube channel! :laughing:

4 Likes

This set was in a cross stitch magazine I bought yesterday! Tempted to make this for myself.

4 Likes

I found a similar one that I started for myself as well but it’s cross stitched on 28 count evenweave and mercy is it difficult to see those little boxes!

I made the scissor fob and I started the needlebook

4 Likes

Oh that’s a really pretty set as well!

2 Likes

Just waiting on our last 2 to arrive! C’mon postal system! Don’t let us down!

3 Likes

You’re awesome, Abbie! You were so on top of this! (I have received it, y’all, and it’s awesome, and I totally know why her kiddo was thieving!) :smiley:

I prefer cats, but I’m terribly allergic to both. Bunnies, on the other hand, I am ALL about. :rabbit2: Can’t have one where I live currently, but someday!

I am also on board with teleportation! Being able to visit friends in foreign countries for lunch, and be back at work afterwards would be so cool!

I had many over the years, but one that had long lasting influence was a ~12" plastic science skeleton model I named Mr. Bones. I was probably 4 or so at the time, and I would dress him in doll clothes, wrap him in a blanket, and carry him around like a baby doll. Now I have a life-size medical skeleton living with me, wearing fancy dress all the time. :laughing: I still have Mr. Bones, though!

Those are absolutely gorgeous, Beth! You’re doing a beautiful job.

After all the health issues that delayed and delayed my ability to ship, it’s so exciting to see the tracking number moving! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Bless Abbie for being so intensely patient. I am delighted for her to receive it, though. I hope it’s worth the wait! (My local sewing group thinks it’s freaking awesome, and I admit I kinda wanted to keep it!) Off to go post in the gallery the wonderful needlebook @Abbeeroad sent me!

3 Likes