Closed - Prairie Schooler Fall/Winter Swap Round 2 - Send by Sept 12th

Sure! I hadn’t noticed it. Would Monday, September 11 work for everyone?

Could you make it Sept 12? 9/11 is a very emotional date for Americans…

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, I hadn’t thought of that. We’ll just do September 12th.

2 Likes

A lot of places are holding memorial services and I just thought it might be busy for some people…the PO is open here…I was planning to mail Friday anyway.

1 Like

Waiting for the gallery to be set up in order to show off the fun and excellently executed piece I got from @Kwality570 ! I am going to keep it out all year!

2 Likes

Here’s the gallery: Prairie Schooler Fall/Winter Swap Round 2 GALLERY

1 Like

I just finished last night. I am going to get everything ready for shipping today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m so close to finishing!

2 Likes

Had to get more thread. Almost done!

1 Like

I finished last night! Woo!

3 Likes

I’m nearly done as well, just have one colour left to do. I still need to pick the right colour for that so I had to wait for daylight.

2 Likes

Just updating this thread to check who has sent and who hasn’t yet.
@AIMR did you already send to @jemimah ?
@momiemae is sending out a couple of days later and informed me and her swap partners.

2 Likes

Everyone has sent! Now it’s time to keep an eye on the Prairie Schooler Fall/Winter Swap Round 2 GALLERY to see what everyone has made!

3 Likes

Has anyone else received yet?? I’m impatient, I want to see what you guys all stitched!

Unfortunately, my parcel has been “ready for shipment to country of destination” for days. Maybe they only fly mail to Australia once a week or something?

2 Likes

My package to Australia says the same… :unamused:

1 Like

I have probably received. I have a bunch of packages to open at home today!

2 Likes

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps and wonderful inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love of this great community!

3 Likes

They’re not prairie schooler but I just got these and I think PS Halloween fans will like them:

2 Likes

They are really nice! After the swap last year, I bought so many Halloween patterns. I am still working on the reverse pumpkin that @irid3sc3nt was so kind to do for me. I have learned a lot from doing these swaps and think cross stitch might become my meditative craft when things get tough. It is very soothing!

I hope we do a fall swap so I can use some of the patterns!

Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes