Complete - Quote Me On That Swap Sign Ups 03/29 - 04/13 SO May 31

We may need you to join this swap. Ha!
We have some time for the questionnaires, but I wanted to make sure people didn’t forget and were working on them. I think this could be an amazing swap!

3 Likes

I feel like maybe I should know that quote, but … I don’t.

3 Likes

Sent in my q!

2 Likes

Hahaha! I feel like everyone should know it, but I guess it’s a niche.

2 Likes

I’m still interested in this swap but the only item I want to receive is a hoop and maybe that’s too limiting for this swap as it’s not just a hoopla swap.

3 Likes

I would totally be willing to swap hoops for this swap, Cindy! Just sayin’. Hoops and quotes go together so nicely. :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be signing up! just got to come up with a few more quotes

2 Likes

Signed up! This’ll be fun. I’m itching to letter something. Lol.

3 Likes

You can ask someone to partner with you. Does anyone want to do a hoopla?

3 Likes

You’re lettering is incredible! I can’t wait to see ehat you make!

3 Likes

Oh, yeah!!! Me, too! BIG fan of your lettering, @curiousfae!

3 Likes

OK, I sent in my Q!

Man, remembering quotes was hard. I need to be better about keeping a record of them because they all leave my brain when the pressure is on! :sweat_smile:

PS - @Cindy, I’m still totally down for a hoop if you decide to join. :grin:

4 Likes

I sent in my Q also. Looking forward to this one!

2 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire and added a note that you’ll swap with me. Thanks!

3 Likes

Woohoo! I’m so excited!

3 Likes

If you have pre-partnered yourself, go ahead and send your partner your questionnaire!

2 Likes

We got some new participants over the holiday weekend. We have two more days for sign-ups. Don’t miss out! If you are on the fence, send it in, you don’t want to regret it!

2 Likes

When positive affirmations was happening a lot of folks made really lovely pin boards of inspiring quotes… I’ll bump the discussion topic for that with a link here…

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

One more day! Come on. I am hoping to get one more swapper.

1 Like