CLOSED Santa's Sack Swap R2 - SU 9/27-10-12 and SO 12/4

Yes, it is a Christmas movie.

4 Likes

Die Hard, no. Not really.

I finished item #2 today. Yay for progress!

1 Like

Workedon something messy today that I hope will turn into my medium.

3 Likes

Item 3 is complete!!!

1 Like

I’ve been making good progress, One item done, one partly done, some other things assembled.

1 Like

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps and wonderful inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love of this great community!

3 Likes

I had a few hurdle thrown at me during the week, it feels like every week now, but I have plans to work on my final item this weekend!

Check in time:

Do you have any Christmas / Holiday jokes?

Here’s one:

Did you know there are only 25 letters in the Christmas alphabet?
It has No-el…

7 Likes

Checking in, but nope, no good jokes.

1 Like

Why did they let the turkey join the band?

Because he had his own drumsticks!

6 Likes

Here’s one from my 6 year old:

Why did the jingle bell cross the road?

To get to the jingle bell ball! :sweat_smile: :woman_shrugging:

I don’t get it either.

I’m feeling behind on this swap, but I know once I get going I won’t be able to stop!

3 Likes
  • Why do reindeer like Beyoncé so much?

She sleighs.

8 Likes

Love the jokes. I finished my last item last night. Now i just need to pic a pattern and sew the pouch.

2 Likes

I was feeling behind also but made good progress yesterday during my local craft meetup!

3 Likes

Here’s a Thanksgiving joke since it’s coming up:

Knock Knock!

Who’s there?

Anita.

Anita who?

Summary

Anita bigger pair of pants, I ate too much.

4 Likes

Finished my crafting with some unique ideas. Now, to find the purchased stuffers.

2 Likes

Checking in, no jokes currently. A bit more behind then I’d like, but I have fillers bought, and everything planned out.

1 Like

On a side note, I haven’t been getting notifications for this thread. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I didn’t see this question, going to answer it now! Definitely a Christmas movie!

1 Like

at the very bottom, click and you have options for notifications

2 Likes