COMPLETE - The OTT (One Tiny Thing) Swap- Halloween Edition- SO 10/13

I am more than halfway done. I’m not sure how much longer my project will take. I’m 62 hours into crafting on it. I want to keep it for myself! :blush:

oh god… 62 hours…
I did mine a little faster than that… It still needs finishing touches and than I am ready to sent!

1 Like

Holy cow! That’s a lot of time spent… But, I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

1 Like

I chose to do something that I knew would take a bit of time. I’m almost done with all the fiddly bits, then I can start attaching everything.

I lost my crafting mojo for a very long time. I’ve been feeling super into crafting again for the last few months, and I am taking full advantage of my motivation. @irid3sc3nt, I hope you’ll enjoy the fruits of my crafty insanity :grin:

4 Likes

SENT!! Huzzah!

2 Likes

Here’s the link to the gallery! It’s also in the first post :slight_smile:

I’m sure I will! I have all of the components of yours, I just need to assemble.

1 Like

My super involved project I was making is not going to work :sob:

I cross stitched all of the pieces for the project, cut them out… and almost half of the pieces don’t fit together. I can’t fix it… I’d have to re-stitch a bunch of pieces. I knew this might happen. I didn’t use the plastic canvas the project called for. Instead I used a plastic mesh. I’m kicking myself right now.

So I’ve started another project. This is the one I was originally going to make, but then I decided to try something different. I’m happy with how this one looks, I wish I’d done it in the first place, and I know @irid3sc3nt will like it based on inspiration from her Pinterest :blush:

1 Like

Oh no! Hopefully you can repurpose the pieces in another way for a different project. Don’t let all of those hours go to waste!

1 Like

Letting y’all know that Monday is a holiday and the USPS will not be open. I’ll probably forget about it by Monday and try to take it in :crazy_face:

Whew! I got worried for a minute that I had scheduled send-outs for the wrong day, which wouldn’t have surprised me! But, Tuesday is the official date, so you’re all set!

1 Like

Tomorrow is the send out day! Please check in to let me know how you’re doing and if you expect to send out tomorrow, or may be a few days late.

1 Like

I will be sending tomorrow! My item is done! whoop whoop!

2 Likes

I’ll be sending out tomorrow!

1 Like

I so need an extension, between a new job, studies and my freezer dying I haven’t been able to finish. It’s mostly done, but the parts that aren’t complete needs drying time, hope I can have two or three extra days if possible :slight_smile: Sorry for the late reply, the days has flown by.

I completely understand. Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully, the mail in your region is faster than it’s been here in the US lately, and it will still arrive before Halloween!

That it should :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just have to take pictures then box it up. I should be sending out today.

1 Like

I just sent yours! I’ll message the tracking number now.

1 Like

It’s all packed and ready to go, but I couldn’t get to the PO today. I will go first thing tomorrow!
Also… I forgot to take pics of the end result… Should do that tomorrow too!

1 Like