COMPLETE: Use What You Have Swap Round 2 - S/U 1/28/21-2/11/21 SO 3/11/21

I just have one small left to make!

1 Like

I forgot to take my medium item to work with me, so no coffee break crafting today… It needs a few more rows before I can ________ _________ the _________. One small is done, and turned out really nice, but might need a _______ to look its best.

I also realised I need to come up with a gift for a colleague who’s starting a new job. I was somehow talked into coordinating it… Oh, and the ”good bye” party is in two days, on teams. Gift cards, here I come! Ok, maybe I’ll crochet a little flower to go with it…

1 Like

i am done…just need some motivation to go to the post office!!

3 Likes

Aaaah I’m totally behind on this thread, but my medium is done, and I have plans for the other items! (Too many plans, actually, still have to narrow down a bit more…)

1 Like

I have a couple of things done. One didn’t turn out the way I wanted and I don’t know if am going to include it. I may make something else.

1 Like

Our gallery is officially up!

4 Likes

I’m rummaging and trying to clean along the way! I had a cute idea, I am executing, but lack the finishing touch!!! How badly I want to go purchase the finishing touch!!! I am sure I have this in my stash SOMEWHERE or at least I have convinced myself of such. So I continue to work away and hope I find it if not I may have a different idea to finish this off.

3 Likes

Finished the medium yesterday, and have decided what the two smalls are going to be. Very excited! I know exactly where the supplies I need for this are – if we’re talking about rooms. I just need to locate a big box (diaper box size) and a little box (playing card size) in that well of chaos…

2 Likes

found some motivation - mostly due to the fact that i remembered about the online shipping option!!! - so now i am off to walk that package over to our p.o.!!

2 Likes

I got some creative juice flowing and got a couple of things done.

2 Likes

LESS THAN ONE WEEK UNTIL SENDOUTS!!!

I got one of my small items ALMOST finished last night and am making good progress on my medium! I hope to finish up this weekend.

4 Likes

There’s this one teeny tiny thing I wanted to make that I have scrapped twice now. Even with a head lamp and strong glasses, I can barely see the frikken thing, lol. I considered giving up but I really think it will be appreciated so… one more try. I have the weekend so can sit in a sunny window for better visibility? I’ll try it anyhow.

OH! And a recent conversation gave me one more idea I think is going to get a laugh. That is definitely on the agenda!

3 Likes

I’m planning a crafty weekend and hoping to finish all items.

2 Likes

I had a happy evening filled with clay, paint, and paper. Progress was made but so much to do still. Tomorrow I paint the _____!

4 Likes

I hope to finish this weekend too! Or at the minimum finishing the medium and figuring out the small. I might be able to use the ”tools” I got for my birthday for the small…

I managed to work on the medium on my work break yesterday but after work crafting wasn’t an option. Lots of hip pain for some reason so I needed to take it easy.

2 Likes

All done! Time to pack it up! :package:

2 Likes

One thing totally done, one 90% done, and one all prepped and ready to make tomorrow. I should be able to send out on Monday! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is a public holiday and I hope to be making BIG progress on this swap - then I will only have little things here and there to tidy up organise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I MADE A THING!!! I worked on it all night and am fairly chuffed with the results.
Part way through one other small item and started one other thing that I’m hoping will be pretty darn coolio when done.

5 Likes

I sent!! Hooray! I had the most productive weekend I’ve had in ages and it feels great! :slight_smile:

5 Likes