COMPLETE - Use What You Have Swap Round 3 - S/U 8/12-8/24/22 - S/O 9/24/2022

My package is going out today!

4 Likes

You are so speedy, @Bunny1kenobi! I’m making progress, but not as fast as that!

1 Like

Have to change plans! My first attempt failed. Time for plan #2! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

plans are draw, now start production:-)

2 Likes

wow so fast! I had quite a busy weekend so today was a getting back to normal day. Tomorrow I’ll continue crafting!

2 Likes

Since we already have a sender, I’ve set up a gallery!

GALLERY LINK

I’ve also added the link to the top of this swap thread.

I can’t wait to see the crafts start rolling in!

3 Likes

Yeesh. I haven’t even started! I have a couple ideas competing to be made…we’ll see what happens this week/weekend!

4 Likes

I’ve started working on my medium, it doesn’t look like much yet but it’s getting there!

3 Likes

I received! Posted in the gallery!

4 Likes

My medium is finished! Took me a whole day!
I’m doubting myself a bit but I hope it will be well received!

4 Likes

Okay, I am making excellent progress on the medium. I should be good to send by the middle of next week… I hope. :heart:

3 Likes

Woo! 50% done. Need to figure out an issue with 1/4 of what is left, and then finish it all up! Hoping to be done this weekend & mail out next week.

2 Likes

I’ve made more progress! Now I just have to ___ ___ ______ ______ __ ___ _____ and then ____ ____ ________ :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

i got NOWHERE with this last weekend…NOWHERE. but right now, i am working on a thing. might have it done tomorrow…might not…but i am about halfway through the thing. yep. its coming.

3 Likes

Lol awwww you should have left it in so I could see! :laughing:

On that same subject, I have the small one finished. The bigger one is in progress and then off it goes! :blush:

3 Likes

Don’t worry. You’re still ahead of me!

2 Likes

I did some stalking and now I know what I’ll be making for my small! :grin: Also the medium is almost done, just one more step to do! Woo hoo! I love being on track! :smile: :partying_face:

2 Likes

The send date is approaching fast. 12 days left to craft!!! How is everyone doing to meet the send out date?

I worked a lot on my packages for my partners this weekend and got one of the mediums completely finished. I have good plans for the rest!

5 Likes

I’m done with my things!! Sending at the end of the week!!

2 Likes

My parcel is on its way

2 Likes