COMPLETE - Use What You Have Swap Round 3 - S/U 8/12-8/24/22 - S/O 9/24/2022

I sent mine in today also!

6 Likes

I signed up too!! So excited to do a swap again!

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be closing this swap up tonight around 8 pm. Last chance to join in.

7 Likes

Iā€™m crazy. Iā€™m in!

6 Likes

I jumped in, too!

5 Likes

Partners have been sent! If you notice anything wrong with your partner as far as allergies or anything else, please let me know.

5 Likes

Yay! Excited to be swapping with @mel! I will be brainstorming soon!!

2 Likes

Yay! So thrilled to be swapping with @Kwality570. Already have a brain crammed with ideasā€¦ this is going to be fun!

1 Like

Woo hoo! Partners!

1 Like

Well shoot! Missed it. Have fun!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to stalk this swap, but I donā€™t trust my energy levels when I start working again.

2 Likes

i am super excited to be swapping with you too!! will get to brainstorming after work today!!

2 Likes

Yay partners! So uhm, I already made my first item haha :smiley: I just couldnā€™t wait!

4 Likes

Iā€™m in, Iā€™m in! @Kwality570 clearly loves me. :smile:

4 Likes

With good reason! Glad you joined. I couldnā€™t swing it with my travel schedule, but am hoping there will be at least one more round in the cards for me

2 Likes

Andā€¦ Iā€™ve made decent progress on my medium item. I clearly needed an excuse to do something else. :laughing:

2 Likes

Working on a medium today. Fingers crossed it comes out as I envisionā€¦. :flushed:

4 Likes

Ok, i spent the weekend plotting & planning, and now I am gathering supplies (translated: wondering where in my stash is that supply item i know i have, and digging through every bin!). I am headed into a crazy busy week, so likely wonā€™t be able to craft until the weekend. And itā€™s a 3 day weekend! I avoid crowds & sun & traffic, so my traditional Labor Day weekend is me hibernating inside. Perfect crafting weekend!

8 Likes

Iā€™ve started brainstorming! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i have stormed the brain and have some solid ideas that i hope to work on this coming long weekend!! should probably go dig through the stash to find the bits n pieces necessary to make said items earlier in the week rather than laterā€¦end of the week is looking quite ā€œinterestingā€ so far.

4 Likes