COMPLETED: Use What You Have Swap - S/U 7/29-8/9 S/O 9/9

I had one of my small items done and I showed it to my husband and he nicely agreed that it looked weird and not like what it was supposed to be. Back to the drawing board!

4 Likes

I just realized I wasn’t getting notifications from this thread! I was wondering why it was so quiet. :slight_smile:

I started my medium, but it went a little wonky. I think it’s salvageable (or the wonkiness might be charming, we’ll see). I am still thinking on the smalls. Couple ideas floating around but I’ve gotta do another stash dig before I decide.

2 Likes

Aw! Lol. Gotta love the honesty though. :grimacing:

1 Like

At least he was nice! I hope your next iteration turns out how you imagine it! I’m always bouncing ideas off my husband and showing him things in various stages of make. He’s very patient about it all. Good thing!

Almost finished with another swap, then this one gets 100% of my attention!!

1 Like

Abbeeroad sent and I already received! I’m creating an amazing gallery right now. Prepare to be amazed.

2 Likes

You’re not kidding! What an amazing start to the gallery!

I was all pumped to wrap up my medium the other day when my ________ went on the fritz and mucked it up. Bah! Not sure whether to try to fix it or start over at this point. At least I did a little craft room cleaning to ease the frustration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have one step left on the last item and I’m done. :smile:

2 Likes

How’s everyone coming along?

I just have one last item to finish and I’ll be sending!

2 Likes

Getting started on my medium. Life has been sooo crazy lately so bear with me! I usually like to send a bit early but I might be a last minute person this time… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I finally finished my medium, I’m so relieved it turned out! It could have gone horribly wrong in the finishing, so it was a little scary, but it only went a little wrong, and that I can handle. :smile:

1 Like

Working on my last item.

2 Likes

My medium is done; one small is 90% done; and the other small is… hard to quantify. But it will get done soon. I’ve been canning up a storm the past three days and finally got through my buckets o’ pears today, so hopefully that means tomorrow is relaxing crafty time!

I have done two smalls and have my medium to work on - but all of the materials are laid out on my desk and are ready to go when I get around to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making excellent progress on my medium!

2 Likes

I think I’m finished!! Huzzah! Will probably ship on Monday.

My favorite item is the medium. Quite pleased with how it turned out.

3 Likes

I think I am probably back to the drawing board on my medium. Hoping tomorrow will be a crafty day!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday fluffypants! :smiley: :cake:

2 Likes

I tried to send today, but… the post office had a power outage and was only accepting cash. I needed bubble wrap to keep stuff from shifting around in-transit, and after buying the bubble wrap, I was $2 short to pay for shipping :scream: (I typically do carry cash, but with the virus restrictions, most places prefer plastic, so I haven’t been paying much attention to what’s in my wallet). I felt silly. But, after an afternoon of driving all over town with a four-year old to run errands, I just wanted to go home. :crazy_face: I’ll try again tomorrow and make sure I have cash in case their power is still out. :laughing:

1 Like