COMPLETED: Use What You Have Swap - S/U 7/29-8/9 S/O 9/9

Craft store runs are always great! :grinning:

Yes! It doesn’t help that my favorite LYS is having a sale this week.

1 Like

Can’t wait!!

1 Like

Can’t wait for partners! Is it just me, or do others love reading your partner’s questionnaires and the ideas get flowing :dizzy:

1 Like

I love reading the questionnaire and coming up with ideas, and then changing half of them as I keep going… coming up with far too many ideas and then pruning it down (or sometimes not pruning it down at all!)

2 Likes

I succumbed last-minute to the Call of the Swap. I was really torn because right now I don’t feel up to it, and I want to put more energy into some other areas of my life…BUT… I’ve never swapped with most of you before, I can still make time for everything, and really, what else am I going to want to do in the hottest part of summer during a pandemic besides stay home and make things? :slightly_smiling_face: So, I’m in.

4 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

We have an even number of swappers, so I’m closing signups right now and sending out partner lists shortly!

3 Likes

Lists are out! You should have gotten a message with the completed questionnaire for both you and your swap partner. If there are any issues with allergies/allergens, etc. or anything else, please let me know. Otherwise - happy crafting, folks!

2 Likes

Thanks @Kwality570!!

Hiya partner @fluffypants :smiley: I’m excited to be swapping with you!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

3 Likes

How exciting!!! I already have an idea or two! :wink:

Hi, @calluna! I’m extra excited to partner with you since I got to “meet” you on zoom!

Your q certainly has ideas running through my head!

1 Like

Woo! I can’t wait to get started!

1 Like

Ditto!

Partner day is so exciting! I’ve been chomping at the bit to get started!

Divine in(ternet)spiration struck and I have some project plans! However, as much as I want to start, I need to make myself wait another week because of health stuff getting on the way right now. There are some really exciting prospects, though, and a chance to try something I’ve never done before!

3 Likes

Well, I have already started and abandoned one project and started a second! :laughing:

2 Likes

I have a couple small things done… and I stress SMALL, since both of them together might not equal a small in real life. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll be starting this weekend. I’m still working on some ideas right now.

2 Likes