COMPLETE: Vintage Halloween Swap 2020 (SU: 7/29-8/5. SO: 9/8)

LOL! I like those peanut butter taffies too. I call it old people candy. :rofl:

Raisins are NOT nature’s candy! They are not fun at all.

1 Like

Raisins are only good if they are in something. Like granola, or oatmeal cookies.

1 Like

as long as they’re not in potato salad!!

That should be illegal. Nope, with a side of nope. I have seen raisins and cranberries in chicken salad though.

1 Like

Best to receive? Homemade popcorn balls back in the days you could trust your neighbors!
Worst: breath mints

1 Like

We have a sender! The gallery is up.

3 Likes

WOW, I’m only half way done crafting! :scream::yarn::thread:

1 Like

Whoa! :racing_car:

1 Like

Best is all the chocolate!!!

Worst were the little religious comic books people used to hand out or the strawberry hard candies

2 Likes

I haven’t even started. I did order a few bits for my creation, but most is coming from my stash…i better get to growing that pumpkin!

1 Like

Ugh, I had someone give me those religious comic books at my work when I was working at a pizza place. She then screamed at me when I dropped it in the garbage as she walked out the door…

3 Likes

Best candy always, always full sized bars of candy!!!
Worst “candy” for me is toothbrushes. Seriously.

I have some supplies out and I’m heading to the craft store today. I got a new full time job since, thanks to covid, I was laid off at my school job. Now my hours are very different. I’m really enjoying the 4 days on, 3 days off but after an 11 hour day I just want to veg out lol. Crafting commences this evening. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I started. Well I made a mess, pulled out some bits and pieces that might work, got to work in my brain figuring out the logistics. See…started.

3 Likes

I am almost there. I have an extra that I’m stuck on… Waiting for a supply to arrive tomorrow. I’m hopeful that I’ll be mailing this on Monday! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Check in time!
Tell us a Halloween joke.

Why did the headless horseman go into business?
He wanted to get ahead in life.

2 Likes

How do you fix a broken jack-o-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch!

3 Likes

What is a ghost’s favourite dessert?

Boo-berries and I Scream!

3 Likes

Q: Why are ghosts so bad at lying?
A: Because you can see right through them!

3 Likes

You guys are killing me!

What’s a ghost’s favorite exercise?
Dead Lifts

4 Likes

I completely forgot to share a joke… I had to go look some up… lol

Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?

His heart wasn’t in it.

:rofl:

5 Likes