COMPLETE: Vintage Halloween Swap 2020 (SU: 7/29-8/5. SO: 9/8)

Partners are up on the first post! We are doing a round robin (you can see it on the post). I will send everyone’s information now.

1 Like

I am so excited for this swap. I’ve had my partner’s info for ten minutes and on my initial browse through her Pinterest I got inspired. I know exactly what I’m going to make. Yes!

2 Likes

Everyone should have their partner’s info. If not, let me know or if there are any issues, please contact me.

1 Like

YES, let the crafting COMMENCE!
:jack_o_lantern::yarn::thread:

1 Like

I have so many good ideas! Yay for awesome partners!

1 Like

Partners! Yay. Off to stalk!!!

OK, I already have a half dozen ideas I can use stash to create. I may have to make myself a few things too.

2 Likes

There’s too many good ideas, it’s gonna hard no to go completely overboard!

:upside_down_face::ghost:

1 Like

I have so many ideas! Must make all things!!! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

3 Likes

I’m in the office, glaring at the clock, willing it to move faster so that I can go home and stash dive for this.
:smiling_imp:

1 Like

woohoo! I’m ready to begin the stalking!

2 Likes

So I’ve been stalking all day yesterday. I’m pretty excited with what I’ve come up with. I think I might have almost everything in my craft room for this but will take today to double check and see if I need to grab things at the store tomorrow. I haven’t been in a swap since the dark times so I am so ready to dive in.

1 Like

Started stalking and have about 6 ideas. I may go with two and then keep one for me. I did order one item I did not have but I think I can create most of my ideas from stash. I just reorganized everything…time to make a mess!

1 Like

I have a teaser pic!

There seems to be a theme here.

1 Like

I have to wait for supplies! GRRRRR!!!

2 Likes

Well I’m here, crossing my fingers that I have enough black. Either Lion Brand discontinued their Vanna’s Choice acrylic line, or JoAnn is not stocking it anymore.

It is/was my favorite acrylic, one the rare occasion I used acrylic. I almost gave away something there…LOL!

1 Like

I’ve got one item done!

2 Likes

I think I’m about half way done through the main item…? I got distracted by sewing masks this weekend.

1 Like

Weekly Check In!

For those who have been in my swaps before, you know that I LOVE my weekly check in questions. Each week I will ask a question and it is required that you answer it or at least check in.

This week’s question:

Best and worst candy to give to trick or treaters.

Best: full size chocolate bars
Worst: unwrapped circus peanuts or starlight mints

1 Like

Best: Candy I don’t like as much…Fruit flavored, hard candies
Worst: Candy I like…I eat it all before and after the goulies and ghosties knock on the door!

1 Like