COMPLETE-Winter Book Sign Up 2021: Sign Up 10/25-11/1. Send Out Dec 1st

I am currently reading The Princess Trials by Cordelia Castel, quite enjoying it, but very similar to Hunger Games :thinking:

Check in time!
How is everyone doing? Getting things wrapped up?

I am finished with one partnerā€™s package and should wrap up the other one this weekend.

2 Likes

I am still working on the craft item, but i have everything else ready to go! An extra leapt out at me the other day and i keep giggling about finding it to send with. :wink: I will need this weekend to finish crafting, as I am going slow so as not to mess up!

2 Likes

Crafted item is almost done and have plans for another, if time allows. No extras purchased yet, but all planned. Just need to sort the book element :confused:

2 Likes

I am finishing up today! And i got the chocolate portion too. Very proud of myself for only having to buy the chocolate once. Ha! :wink:

5 Likes

I am here. It is a super busy time of year for me but I am finding some time for this too. :grin:

2 Likes

Today while trying to stay awake at work (i forgot I had to work today, the day after Thanksgiving, so stayed up waaaay too late last night!) I am re-reading some light fluff stuff: Angela Thirkell books. Just to keep the brain happy & awake in between my project management work.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll probably be crafting right up until the end. I have some books at the library I need to pick up for reference. I think itā€™s open today :thinking:

2 Likes

Coming up on the finish line for my project!

Reading a dog training book. Boring but essential!

2 Likes

It is almost time to send out! Donā€™t forget that send outs are DEC 1st.

1 Like

We have senders! The gallery is up!

3 Likes

sent todayā€¦did not have to re-buy any chocolate either!!! now for the omgihopeshelikesit anxiety!!

2 Likes

Oh, I so needed to re-buy chocolate!

3 Likes

There is SO MUCH CHOCOLATE in my house right now because of all the holiday packages I am sending, i havenā€™t been tempted!

Now, the 2 dozen Spritz Christmas-themed cookies someone dropped off on my porch ā€¦. Those are decimated. And it isnā€™t even December yet!

2 Likes

Trying to finish up I need time to go procure the chocolate!!!

2 Likes

Quite a number of years ago, someone dropped off cookies on our porch. They were homemade choco chip and in a very nice tin. Skeptical at first, but then they were eaten. I kept the tin. Itā€™s very good for holding delicate ornaments. I still have no idea who it was that gave them to us.

5 Likes

Today is the day! If you are going to be late, please contact me and your partner asap.

Pssstā€¦ go check out the gallery :wink:

Itā€™s a wrap for this swap! Thanks for joining!

4 Likes

I started another round if anyone is interested.