COMPLETE-Winter Book Sign Up 2021: Sign Up 10/25-11/1. Send Out Dec 1st

I have! I owe them a response to a message actually.

I will not spill my secrets here except to say my gifts are a thrill!!!

Yep!!! stalked, ordered as well!

Yes! We are all checked in and stalking and creating… :blush:

1 Like

Checked in, stalking underway and some ideas noted :slight_smile:

Checked in, book ordered and on its way to my partner! I will be crafting after I get home and finish setting up my craft room! :blush:. (Moving is such a pain.)

2 Likes

checking in!

1 Like

we have!!! still thinking of the craft, but i have a few ideas!!

Yes. Thinking back on it I should have sent the books straight to her, but shrugs. No worries. Supplies for the craft came in yesterday and I discovered that my local store sells her choco! But I can’t start working until I take down the outdoor Halloween decorations before the HOA gets on my butt about it.

LOL I was thinking the same thing but oh well! Shipping was free to me at least! I am happy to live with no HOA, J would get us exiled after paying all our income in fines!

Check in time!!! What are you currently reading?

UGH nothing good! Lots of documents for work is all, after that I just can’t look at anything for the balance of the evening.

I am reading “The Menopause Manifesto” by Dr Jen Gunter. Trying to learn more about what is going on inside me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :roll_eyes: :grin:

2 Likes

Re-reading the second book in a series. I’m not sure if I want to continue, though. I have a book at the library that I’d like to pick up and read called Between Two Kingdoms. They’ll bring the book out to your car so there isn’t contact.

Let me know what you think. I am right there with you.

1 Like

So far I like this book. Very down to earth, practical. Came highly recommended from a healthcare worker pal.

Interested… I feel pretty weird these days.

It’s not so much a “how to survive it” book, more like history & science & feminism & information. I think after this i want to read something that is more like a “100 things to do to help yourself through it” book.

1 Like

I just started reading “Married Women Who Love Women”. … :blush:

currently reading shake hands with the devil by romeo dallaire. its about the 1994 genocide in rwanda.