COMPLETE-Winter Book Swap 2023: Send out 2.13.23

Got one item done and working on another small.

Book shopping completed! On to the crafting!!

1 Like

I found a book that should be perfect at one of my favorite bookstores yesterday! Just gotta get the craft finished and figure out the tasty portion.

2 Likes

Hey gang! We have a sender! I will set up the gallery tomorrow when I am back at a computer. :blush:

1 Like

And a receiver :smiley: Just got in from work, so just going to have some dinner and then going to sit down and open it up - will be back to post pics soon

1 Like

I added a gallery! Winter 2023 Book Swap Gallery

3 Likes

Pivoting, the original plan is not working out. Having swap anxietyyyyyy… but I will persevere! :+1: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can do it!

I’ve apparently forgotten entirely about drying times for paint and glue but I’m plugging along too.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Mine didn’t either! No stress, we are in the same boat. I am pivoting as well. I’m hoping to get to work on it again tonight.

2 Likes

Whew, glad I’m not the only one. I’m hoping the new plan works out.

2 Likes

Check in time! We have little less than a week. A lot of you already answered, but how are you doing?

3 Likes

Everything in motion just need to finish things up and wait for the book. :grinning:

1 Like

I have several bits and pieces. Now… to bring them all together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Things are coming along nicely now!

1 Like

Going well, just keeping everything crossed the books are delivered in time. Tracking is showing they should be, but the postal system in the UK is not at its best right now!

1 Like

Finish up tonight. Just have to grab the snack!

1 Like

I got it all packed up and I am sending this afternoon! I had a few bumps in the road, but in the end, I enjoyed how it turned out. I just had to turn off my inner pessimist.

2 Likes

Go go gozer!

3 Likes

Heading for the finish line! I’ll pick up a treat today and hopefully will be able to ship today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

Send outs are Monday! If you are going to be late, please let me and your partner know.

3 Likes