COMPLETE-Winter Book Swap 2023: Send out 2.13.23

Be my partner! We’ll keep it simple. :grin:

5 Likes

It’s the 11th hour but this one seems manageable so I jumped on board. :grin:

3 Likes

One thing that came to mind is how will you know what your partner has read? What if you get them a book they have already read?

1 Like

I added a wishlist to my questionnaire. You can certainly have open converstion with your partner about books. :smiley:

3 Likes

So, I decided to skip this one. I am mostly concerned about my new work schedule and the various commitments I already have. If I stretch myself too thin, I start to stress. I’ll be following along though for sure!

2 Likes

Sign ups are closed! I have partners matched up but I need to go to work so it will be a little later this morning that I will send out information.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see who my partner is!

2 Likes

Me too! I keep checking! I’m ready to stalk and plan! Lol

1 Like

Partners are on the 1st post. I am going to send information out right now.

1 Like

Okay! Everyone should have their partner’s info. FYI-The pm will have your own information as well as your partners.

Have fun and if there are any issues, please let me know.

2 Likes

Ooh! We’ve not swapped together before. I am excited. :slight_smile: After reading your questionnaire I thought it would be interesting to share that my husband got his masters in library science, MLIS. Good luck in your schooling and pursuit of all things library. :heart:

3 Likes

Already wrote my partner and have a couple of ideas. Hey @irid3sc3nt! I can 't wait to swap with you!

2 Likes

Howdy! :wave:

2 Likes

Hi @Myrthena :wave: :smiley:

Hello @seeuudee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello @artsycandice! I do find that interesting! I’m 90% sure I want to pursue my MLIS. I’m also excited to swap with someone new. I’m quite excited for this swap and even more so after seeing your booklist. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

@kittykill , I’m looking forward to swapping with you!:blush:

1 Like

I can find more to add to it too, I am sorry it is so small. I don’t read nearly as much as I used to. Quiting my day job to pursue self-employment has eaten up most of my book-reading time. (I used to read on my lunch break at work). :grin:

1 Like

Check in time! Question of the week:
Have you checked in with your partner?

2 Likes

Yep! Although I’m still undecided on a craft…:thinking:

1 Like