COMPLETE-Winter Book Swap 2023: Send out 2.13.23

I adore Edward Gorey!
I finished Born Wicked (Blood Rose Nights #4). The author has done several series in the same universe and I really enjoy them.
Now I am ready Angelfall. Normally, I avoid Angel type books because I read one that I truly disliked, but decided to give this one a go and I am surprised to find myself enjoying it. I will finish the series.
I also have Shatter Me on hold at the library.

I’ve read a couple of books lately but the one I like the most of the two(the other wasn’t a part of this series) is , Curse of Shadow and Thorns by L.J. Andrew. It’s a part of a 7 book series. As I mentioned book #1 is really good so I’m hoping the whole series will be.

1 Like

I’ve been so ridiculously busy that I’ve had no time to read! I’m still finishing up Christmas gifts. :woman_facepalming: And I have a baby quilt to make today for my next grandchild’s baby-q tomorrow!

( it’s a couples BBQ baby shower! I think it’s gonna be a hoot!)

That being said, still stalking but I think I may be closing in on things.

1 Like

I had a craft epiphany and got about half of it done! The easy half, but still!

1 Like

I’m making more than one thing, but I got one thing done!

1 Like

Supplies are in! Now to see if my skillz still exist.

2 Likes

Check in time!!! How is the crafting/collecting going?

2 Likes

I think I have everything I need craft-wise. I’ll be starting tomorrow if all goes to plan.

2 Likes

Checking in!

The main part of my craft is done - just have to “finish” it. I also may make a small extra if I have time. (I’m going on vacation for a week.) I’m hoping to find a neat treat or two while I’m there.

1 Like

Got one item done and working on another small.

Book shopping completed! On to the crafting!!

1 Like

I found a book that should be perfect at one of my favorite bookstores yesterday! Just gotta get the craft finished and figure out the tasty portion.

2 Likes

Hey gang! We have a sender! I will set up the gallery tomorrow when I am back at a computer. :blush:

1 Like

And a receiver :smiley: Just got in from work, so just going to have some dinner and then going to sit down and open it up - will be back to post pics soon

1 Like

I added a gallery! Winter 2023 Book Swap Gallery

3 Likes

Pivoting, the original plan is not working out. Having swap anxietyyyyyy… but I will persevere! :+1: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can do it!

I’ve apparently forgotten entirely about drying times for paint and glue but I’m plugging along too.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Mine didn’t either! No stress, we are in the same boat. I am pivoting as well. I’m hoping to get to work on it again tonight.

2 Likes

Whew, glad I’m not the only one. I’m hoping the new plan works out.

2 Likes

Check in time! We have little less than a week. A lot of you already answered, but how are you doing?

3 Likes