COMPLETE: Winter Holiday Decor Swap (SO - 11/13)

Waiting on one more questionnaire before I close up!
@lifeinpigtails, are you going to join?

2 Likes

I guess not. Good news/bad news. Might get a job (I work in tv/film and work short term gigs for the most part) and wouldn’t have enough time to craft. But I won’t find out for a few more days. Thanks for following up!

2 Likes

Okay, we are looking for one more person to make this swap an even number. If we don’t get that, would anyone be interested in two partners? Let me know!
@Bunny1kenobi @grenouille78 @QueenHobo @storerboughtcreation @Rlynn @jillybeans

I can. I don’t have any other swaps going on at the moment. And, if I have something productive to do, maybe I won’t sit on the 'puter and doom scroll while the kids do school.

3 Likes

Thanks! And with that, I will close the swap up. :heart:

4 Likes

I get to swap with you again, @gozer?! I am so excited!!!

1 Like

Hooray for partners!!

So excited to swap for the first time with @grenouille78!!

3 Likes

yay yay!! Hi @grenouille78

3 Likes

Hi @Bunny1kenobi and @jillybeans ! I’m excited to get started! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Glad everyone is liking their partners! Thanks for being mine again @storerboughtcreation!

2 Likes

Yay! I’m plotting and planning already @QueenHobo!

3 Likes

Same here!!! Immediately went into plotting mode :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I started working on a project today. I am super excited about it. It doesn’t feel very “holiday” right now, but it will!

4 Likes

I have the items planned out; now I have to wait until the supplies I ordered arrive. Much if it gets here on Friday. This is going to be a crafty weekend!! :grinning:

2 Likes

My little brain is churning, churning! I’ve got a couple ideas that I’m really excited about! Amassing supplies now…

3 Likes

I know two of the three things I’m going to make. Not sure on the third yet.

2 Likes

Me too! I started one item, I have the second planned, but I decided to let the final one percolate. It’ll come to me. I have some things stirring around but I’m waiting for that last bolt of creativity to hit me.

2 Likes

Supplies have started to roll in. I’m going to start on the medium tomorrow I think. I am very excited about it! I’m hoping it turns out the way I envision in my head. :smiley:

2 Likes

I figured out what I am making yesterday and got most of the supplies yesterday and began on my project!

3 Likes

I’ll be working on one of mine this weekend. I should be able to cross one item off my list. :gift:

2 Likes