COMPLETE: Winter Holiday Decor Swap (SO - 11/13)

Happy belated birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great one! :tada:

1 Like

I made great progress yesterday. Today I went fishing with my family. It was a perfect 81 degrees. I am going to continue working tomorrow.

3 Likes

Almost done with the medium. I’m excited about it and I really hope @QueenHobo likes it. I needed to order a few more supplies to finish it so it’s at a standstill at the moment but I should be able to finish it next weekend. I need to figure out my second small…

3 Likes

Got my package sent - and now the swap anxiety begins…

4 Likes

I just finished today! I think I’ll be able to go to the post office on Wednesday. I need to find a box to ship in and get it ready to go :blush:

2 Likes

Oooh. I need to get in gear then. I have a pretty good start on yours. Two items down and I am working on the last one this week.

2 Likes

haha I’m sure it will be great. My swap anxiety runs rampant through the entire process! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I think I finally have figured out my second small. But I needed to order supplies; they should be here by the end of this week just in time for another crafty weekend - - the only sunshine in an otherwise dreary work week. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m trying to box up the items for @gozer. I’m not sure if Monkey wants the box for himself, or if he wants to go visit her. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

He is more than welcome here! The price of rent is snuggles and purrs. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Second small is well on its way. I might actually finish this weekend, but we shall see.

3 Likes

I’m planned on buckling down and getting mine done this weekend too. At least that was the plan until Saturday morning. Lol. Now I have convince myself to actually get up and start. I will, in 30 minutes. :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, friends! Did you see that we have a gallery? @Bunny1kenobi’s package arrived!
Gallery!!

1 Like

I’m wrapping stuff up today for both my partners and I’m excited about how it’s turning out! :smiley: I ought to be able to ship out this week. Woo hoo!

4 Likes

I would be done but the kid convinced me that the medium item needed an accessory so I’m not done…haha. I’m hoping to finish up this week but it’ll depend on whether work cooperates.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting the link. Completely skipped my mind. So sorry. I added it to the top of the page now too. Again, sorry. I am still dealing with my sick cat so things get wonky for me at times juggling everything.

4 Likes

I’m sorry the kitty is still so sick. :frowning: Please don’t apologize! I just noticed that no one had seen @Bunny1kenobi 's package and didn’t want anyone to miss out! We’re a community; we can help each other out if need be. :hugs:

4 Likes

Alright. Time to buckle down and get everything finished. The second small is almost ready. A few finishing touches on the medium and I can wrap everything up and get it ready to ship!

3 Likes

I boxed mine up this morning! I’m nervous about shipping but I am going to try to make it today, if the Post Office isn’t too busy at lunch. I have to pick up groceries as well. If not today, then Monday.

Update: Sent!!!

2 Likes