Cocktail Stand and Stow Bag

I found this super cute Michael Miller fabric before Covid hit. And I loved it and I knew a friend of mine would love it. So I ended up making this stand and stow out of two of the more main pieces. I am super happy with how it turned out (almost enough to keep it for myself XD).

13 Likes

That fabric is super fun! Like the lining fabric, too. Great bag!

1 Like

Thank you!! I love it a lot!

This looks so useful and super cute to boot!

1 Like

Thank you!! I love how it turned out. And the stand and stow bag is a nice sturdy bag so it holds a lot of stuff.

That fabric is super fun! Enormous bag too, very usefulI’m sure. Are the straps & bottom reinforced with something or is it meant to carry lighter things?

1 Like

I just love a bag that will stand in its own! Great for project work on the go!

1 Like

The bag has peltex 71 in it. So the sides are fairly stiff and the bottom. I hope the stitching can hold up well for heavier things but maybe no lugging bowling balls around.

2 Likes

It’s a really awesome bag. I love how it turned out!

1 Like

This is awesome! I bet your friend loves it!

1 Like

I haven’t sent it to her yet but I know she will!

You should! You did a great job! I would use this as a base, and just rotate my other bags through it, as it free stands. She is sure to love it!

1 Like

Thank you!! I can’t wait to send it to her!

1 Like

I love this fabric so much. The bag is awesome.

1 Like

It’s a super fun fabric line! Lots of fun projects to make from it.

Congrats! Your Cocktail Stand and Stow Bag is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

Oh my gosh thank you! And thank you everyone who has liked and commented! I’m sure that helps in picking featured projects.

What a great way to use these super fun prints! Such a great bag!

1 Like

Thank you! I loved the prints!

I love Michael Miller fabric. Your bag looks awesome!

1 Like