COMPLETE-Color in a Box 2022 Sign Up: 1.2-1.9.22/ Send out: 2.11.22

Is there a gallery for this swap? I just received a wonderful box of sunshine from Kwality570!

7 Likes

Hi all! Well I am a bit behind in assembly because of course I am. I will need to send by Friday though as we’re heading out of town on Friday night! I got a new job (yay!) working with a team on the west coast, so my days are running a little longer and later than I’m used to, and I am just tired from the stress of not having had a true break from work. I started with a new company in June 2021 and didn’t really want to take any time off as I was new- from June 2021 to Nov 2021, my first 6mo, and then ended up being aware that my job was going away & looking for work since Nov 2021. I did interviews Christmas week and New Year’s… no rest for the weary. And now, I’m off next week :sweat_smile:

New job had me start right away (offer deadline was MLK day / Monday, when I accepted, and they had me start on Tuesday :flushed: and since I didn’t get to take time off before onboarding (their person in the role was one foot out the door) I made arrangements with them to take it off next week instead. Whew! TMI!!! oh well. So I’ll be sending by end of the week at latest.

8 Likes

Yay, new job! Congrats!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I am very happy to be among the gainfully employed again! And with a great company, to boot. :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats! I am just over 2 mo in with my new job and its a lot to learn and get use to so the information overload is stressful and tiring enough as is!

4 Likes

I just set up the gallery. Sorry for the delay!

4 Likes

Hooray!!!

1 Like

I sent today!!

2 Likes

I got the most amazing package today! I got spoiled beyond spoiled by @SonjaBoo … holy moly! I have some things I have to get done this afternoon, but I will be posting up this evening. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Yay! I’m so excited!!!

3 Likes

I should be sending soon. It’s just a matter of getting it boxed up now. It’s all done and waiting for me to make it look presentable and write a card.

2 Likes

It looks like my weather delay will push me to send on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. It’s driving me nuts now that it’s been packed and ready for ages but I keep getting thwarted lol I sure hope it will be worth the wait!

3 Likes

I am finished and everything is all wrapped up. I have two late days at work today and so the post office will be closed before I finish, but it will be on it’s way on Wednesday. Hopefully it won’t take too many weeks to arrive

3 Likes

All packaged up here! Should be able to pop to the post office on a break tomorrow. Even have my customs form all filled out

1 Like

My package from @Bunny1kenobi was scheduled to be delivered Monday but the USPS tracking says there is a delay with no other information. I had another swap package set to be delivered too and that one is the same. Come on, postal service!!! I’m dying for my “padded envelope of color” as she called it!

2 Likes

I have been dithering… adding stuff, wrapping, forgetting to take photos so unwrapping, taking photos, wrapping again. It’s in the box, but it won’t fit in my bag today. It will be posted tomorrow.

3 Likes

I know! I’ve been checking the tracking, like every 5 minutes!!!

1 Like

Send outs are tomorrow!

3 Likes

I escaped for a few and was able to ship. Now to wait for it to all arrive UGH always the worst part!

6 Likes

Jan 20. That’s when I sent @Edel’s parcel. sigh, it’s hard not to fret.

4 Likes