COMPLETE-Color in a Box 2022 Sign Up: 1.2-1.9.22/ Send out: 2.11.22

This was SO much fun the last time I participated. :heart: Trying to figure out how many swaps I can reasonably do… Anyone on the fence should absolutely jump in!

4 Likes

Yes! Jump in!

3 Likes

Anyone else anxious for partners? I inherited some new to me fabrics and I hope I can use them for this swap. :heart:

4 Likes

Sent my q!!!

4 Likes

I am really excited about this swap. I have always wanted to join it, but it was never the right time. I am so glad I am able to do it this time!

6 Likes

I’ve got my Q filled out, but I’m going to wait to send it until towards the end, just in case I decide I need to pass on this. I’m really excited about it, though, and hope that life calms down enough that I can join in. :cherry_blossom: I looked through the last galleries for funsies/inspiration. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just to be clear… there isn’t a box size requirement, yes? Like the “fill a priority box” swaps. But… we could possibly still full a little priority box… I am considering joining and doing international shipping but am weighing my options and just wanted to be extra clear on this detail. :grin:

3 Likes

In the last round we were given a rough guidelines for the box size, but nothing hard and fast. I think most people used something similar to a shoebox.

2 Likes

There isn’t a box size, just an object size. One medium and four fillers.

4 Likes

The four fillers can be crafted or store bought, right?

3 Likes

Yep! Either way. :blush:

3 Likes

@mellybelly81 and I are going to team up for this for a Southern Hemisphere swap :sunny: :swimming_woman: :palm_tree:

10 Likes

I sent in my q. Yay! I am looking forward to this. I spend so much of my year working with ceramics it’s really great for my creative brain to get a break in other media. :grin:

4 Likes

Only two more days! I am anxious to get started for some reason. :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, we just got two Guinea pigs today. I need to amend my questionnaire to include adorable furry potato items. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

They are so cute! Congrats on the newest addition to the family. I am working partners today and will make any adjustments to the final list (just in case someone joins up today)

7 Likes

So excited to find out who my partner is! So many wonderful people in this swap! Yay!

4 Likes

I’m in!! Glad I saw this today!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Sent my Q! I’m excited!

4 Likes

Hooray, my scrappy friend!

3 Likes