COMPLETE-Color in a Box 2022 Sign Up: 1.2-1.9.22/ Send out: 2.11.22

I’ve got some ideas brewing here and am happily playing about in craft supplies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have some ideas in mind. the next couple days I’ll be checking to see what supplies I have on hand in the appropriate colors.

1 Like

Stalking! I have a couple of ideas… :wink:

1 Like

Check in time!!!
This week’s question: Have you checked in with your partner?

4 Likes

We have we have!!! I have ideas in mind now to get my crafty stuff organized and a spot cleared out to start!!!

3 Likes

Yes! I did a test run of something I want to try. Turned out good, might need a supply though.

2 Likes

Yep, all checked in!

2 Likes

Yep! Checked in!

2 Likes

Yes! Got Pinterest and Etsy links and have a pretty good idea of what I will be doing!

1 Like

Yes, but I haven’t had time to brainstorm much yet.

1 Like

Yes, I think we are both cooking up ideas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. We checked in right away. I am not sure what direction I am heading in yet but I have some ideas brewing.

1 Like

All checked in and settled into something to start…

1 Like

Yes! We have checked in, and now I am overflowing with ideas. I know one thing I am making for sure, but then I got this crazy inspiration from one of her Pinterest boards. It won’t end up looking anything like it, but I am so inspired. I can’t wait to get home to check my supplies!

4 Likes

Well, now I want to go look through my 98787636 pins!

You’re so wiley.

3 Likes

Oh, if it turns out and I give it to you, I bet you still won’t be able to figure it out. LOL! It’s going to be “inspired by”.

4 Likes

Challenge accepted!

3 Likes

I found more inspiration in @Chr1stchan s Pinterest boards than expected and now my ADHD brain is going in a million directions. I will narrow it down eventually. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes checked in, stalked, ideas in formation!

3 Likes

Debating the fillers… that can be more challenging than deciding the Medium sometimes! :thinking:

4 Likes