COMPLETE-Color in a Box 2022 Sign Up: 1.2-1.9.22/ Send out: 2.11.22

The bought extras! I am working on the second crafted item today. It may or may not work out, but worst case scenario, I have technically reached the requirements. No rush. I am going to fiddle around with this one.
Yes, I said fiddle ironically.

5 Likes

One thing is finished and another 2 are more than halfway there. I have the main item nearly figured out, just hoping one tricky supply plays nice with me.

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying the Box of Sunshine that I’m crafting for Sonjaboo. It’s such a fun thing to research and look at. It’s bringing me a lot of joy. I have two small items finished and plan on starting my next one tonight. I have an idea, but need to do some research and figure out how to proceed!

8 Likes

I’ve been away this weekend and busy busy. But I’m going to start working on something tomorrow night.

3 Likes

I’m so excited to see which colour you choose for me and what you feel inspired to make!

3 Likes

I’ve got one craft done. I’m starting another one tonight. I need to do some gathering this week.

5 Likes

2 more things finished & 1 more almost done, woohoo! I have to start the main item still, I’m working up my nerve…

4 Likes

Ha! It’s not like you’ve restricted my choice of colour in any way. :grin:

6 Likes

I have a bunch of items half done because I’m waiting for crucial components to arrive in the mail. I will feel better when at least one thing is completely done.

5 Likes

I figure options are good? Somehow more than just greeny-blues are sneaking in to your items too, lol. I can’t help but love all the pretty, pretty colours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse::green_heart:

I’m at work but have been thinking about getting home & working on projects all day so far. 5pm can’t get here soon enough!

4 Likes

Check in Time!
What colors did you choose for your color in a box?

I gave my partner a broad range. I love candy colors and pinks.

5 Likes

…jewel blue, like lapis, with gold. All shades of foresty, mossy greens, mustards and those horrible burnt sort of oranges, yellows, funky lime, olive, rusty orange with turquoise/teal, and of course rainbow.

& I linked to a pinterest colour board :laughing:

3 Likes

My partner picked yellow and purple and I couldn’t decide… so I may be utilizing both. :grin:

4 Likes

I like the greeny blues, turquoise,lapis all those. But then I also like strong colours and rainbows. So it’s kinda open. @Magpie had given me loads to work with.

I have ideas, I just need some time, burning the candle at both ends at the moment, trying to get exam papers written and decks cleared so I can focus on this

4 Likes

I chose teal or turquoise! That color is dreamy!

3 Likes

I told my partner I like bright, vibrant colors and jewel tones. I would love a single color, multiple colors, or a rainbow. Who knows what she will choose!

5 Likes

a box of a single color is so cool! esp seeing all the shades there could be.

6 Likes

I have always loved blue, but over time green and all the shades in between have become favourites. So when Jemimah had some similar shades in her questionnaire, it meant I had plenty of supplies to peruse! :green_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

My partner said grey or silver. So…shades of grey and some silver!

4 Likes

Ooooh! That is going to be so pretty.

2 Likes