Color in a Box-another round

I love this swap so much. It is always nice to do especially in during the winter when we want some color to lift our spirits. Anyone up for another round?

It would be a box filled with one or mix of color, I am thinking small or medium craft and then extras with that color.
This is what we did last year: 1. One medium crafted item
2. Color (or colors) specific (As chosen by your partner) 4 or more happy package fillers ( candies, journals, small crafted items)

9 Likes

I always love this one! I have received some of the most amazing things in this swap and my children stole 2 box items I did pink and received a fabulous pink macrame plant hanger which is in Twin As bedroom and then did blue one time and Twin B stole the blue macrame plant hanger lol

1 Like

This is such a fun swap. I could go for a box of sunshine right about now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve never done one of these, but after seeing the galleries in the past have deeply regretted not joining in. I’d love to participate in a round.

2 Likes

This sounds a lot like the Flat Rate Box swap that @gozer had suggested.
Flat Rate Box Swap Idea
Would this be a version for international peeps? Or simply another box swap to choose from?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, anyone can join in.

2 Likes

I love color in a box!

1 Like

Oooh! I have always wanted to do this swap, but it never worked out timing-wise. I’d love to join this round!

So @gozer, would this replace the flat-rate box swap then? Or would there be two fill-a-box swaps going at once? (Sorry, I confuse easily!)

1 Like

No. This is a completely different swap. Two swaps. The requirements are different. I have never done a box of color swap, so i dont know if they have box size requirements, but it doesnt look like they do.

4 Likes

Ohh this might be a fun swap to do! Maybe I will join in. Haven’t been feeling up to things lately (work has been very energy draining and then my roommate and I keep having plans) so this might be a nice small swap to do.

2 Likes

This sounds fun to me.

1 Like

This sounds fun! Though I’m currently unemployed (laid off last week) and not sure if I want to add any possible stressors to my current environment. The job market is hot right now and I have an overwhelming number of leads, so I feel good about getting another job, but that, too, can be a bit stressful. We’ll see how I’m feeling if/when it opens.

10 Likes

I am also interested. My holiday festival is now over so I have time to craft other things for a spell. :blush:

1 Like

awww @Cyn-energy sorry that happened right at the holidays but the job market is HOT and it hopefully ends up a blessing in disguise!!!

3 Likes

Thank you!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I just started sign ups:

3 Likes