Common Ground - another try for round 2?

We tried this last summer and had to cancel due to lack of interest. I think it may have just been a super busy time for us because this has been a pretty popular swap in the past. Wondering if maybe this would be easier now.

It’s an opportunity to get to know another LC member better and maybe even make a new friend!

Find something you have in common with your partner and make your craft about that. I’m thinking a medium and 2 smalls. Pretty low key with about a month and a half of crafting time. I’m thinking April? May?

If you’re interested or have any thoughts about this swap, please let me know. Curious about everyone’s thoughts on timing as well.

6 Likes

I’m maxed out on swaps right now, and have some family responsibilities and personal projects coming up in the next couple of months. So even though it sounds like a lot of fun, I wouldn’t be able to jump on board this time.

1 Like

I’m also maxed out on swaps right now, but if this ran in another couple months, I could probably jump on board. It’s fun!!! (And I did enjoy the personal swap you and I ended up with last time.)

2 Likes

It sounds like May would be a good time to try this.

2 Likes

It looks like the USPS is sending parcels to NZ again :smiley: I’ll be interested whenever the timing suits you.

4 Likes

Sweeeeeet!!