COMPLETE - 4x6 Art Swap - Round 8

I started on a couple of pieces today. We’ll see if they make the cut or not

5 Likes

I’ve got a couple of potential candidates done, but I’d like to have a few more to choose from. Lots of ideas to work on!

4 Likes

Are we only sending a single art piece (so only one partner)? *asking for a friend…who may or may not be contemplating an art series.

2 Likes

You can choose 1, 2, or 3 partners

5 Likes

I’ve also got a few pieces done but hoping to make a couple others to choose from too.

4 Likes

Thanks for confirming! I want to do a four seasons thing so if I pull it off I’ll get to keep one of the pieces. My daughter is always horrified I send everything away.

4 Likes

I have two pieces done but a big proposal came in at work that I’m finishing up so I haven’t had any spare time to craft. I may just have two partners this round, but I really like how both came out, so at least that’s good! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just got a book about gouache paintings! This gives me the perfect chance to try it out!

2 Likes

Hoping to work on some things this weekend!

2 Likes

I have two cats healing from surgeries and one hellion-spoiled-brat cat celebrating a birthday today. Im going to try to sketch out some ideas in between pamperings.

1 Like

Update: I got one done! I’ll send in my questionnaire.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few options done, and another one or two in progress - I’m ready to sign up! The extras might just be perfect small gifts for the Galentine’s swap too :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I have one piece finished but three more planned as soon as I finish a private swap item.

1 Like

I have 3 finished but may work on a couple others so I have options :wink:
Just sent in my questionnaire.

2 Likes

Sent in my questionnaire! Butttt I may make a few more pieces because I’m not quite set on the last two. I utterly adore the first piece I made. And thus everything else is terrible.

4 Likes

Glad to have you. I’m sure your other ones are amazing though!

2 Likes

Depending on time allowance in my life, I may try to make another one.

1 Like

Ready to send 3 this round.

1 Like

I have two done but trying to decide if I like them enough to send…

Might try a couple more later.

2 Likes

My Q is in! I didn’t get more made, but still might play around a bit over the weekend.

2 Likes