COMPLETE: ATCoin Swap - S/U 10/26-11/9/21, S/O 11/30/21

Just checking in to say I am working on it and am excited for the gallery.

I was able to fix my glitch and get both sets out in today’s mail! WOO!

I, on the other hand, messed up the final one at the last minute :woman_facepalming:t2: . Not too hard to redo, but I’ve made peace with the fact that mine aren’t getting out today.

1 Like

I gathered supplies at school today so I am ready to rock. Also thinking about how to mail them - I’ve had lots of mail mishaps lately…

Mine are done and ready to take to the post office tomorrow!

I am definitely going to be down to the wire. It felt like I had forever to do these little art pieces and now I have no time! I’m aiming for a send out day send. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m getting so excited and nervous! I certainly looked at various lists of guildelines and many, many examples for ATCoins, but still… did I do it wrong? It’s swap anxiety combined with newbie nervousness. ACK!

I have finished! Now to package up and get ready to pop in the mailbox, possibly tomorrow if the envelopes don’t feel too rigid… The post-people can be really picky and will send back if they are the slightest bit un-paper-like.

1 Like

EEEEEEEEEEE! One of my sets is “out for delivery” for this afternoon!

1 Like

Stuff is taking a long time to dry so I’ll send on Monday. Looking forward to the gallery!

And we officially have a receiver and it’s ME! I just added the gallery and posted photos of my coins from TheMistressT. Go check 'em out!!

GALLERY LINK

3 Likes

EEP! The first ATCoins I’ve ever made were the first received! Very “nervousing” y’all!

The swap anxiety is mutual, let me assure you :laughing:

1 Like

Just caught up on all the chat! I forgot all about checking in. Sorry y’all.

Working on my three last coins now …the last one for each of my three partners.

Having fun!

1 Like

Finished mine up today and they are all sealed up and ready for the mail tomorrow!

1 Like

My second partner’s were delivered this morning (according to tracking)! ACK!

Didn’t make it to the PO today. I will go early tomorrow, before work.

Looks like we only have a few more coins out there to be received and the gorgeous gallery is filling up fast. Don’t forget to let me know when you receive!

I believe the only coins we still have outstanding are @curiousfae to @gozer and @curiousfae to @pioneer9. Am I right?

Between the messaging system and people forgetting to send me messages when they’re receiving, I’m at a bit of a loss. Let me know if I need to update anything! Thanks.

2 Likes

I apologize for not notifying you - I thought the messages were reply all. :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: