COMPLETE-Color in a Box 2022 Sign Up: 1.2-1.9.22/ Send out: 2.11.22

Yes! I have been mulling during meetings. [So many meetings.] But I have one in mind that is also a pun! So now I’m on the hunt…

4 Likes

I’ve got some things brewing.

2 Likes

I think I’ve decided on each of the things, now to make it happen.

2 Likes

I’ve decided too, & drafted a pattern! I’ll need to test something out tomoro, hopefully turns out ok.

3 Likes

My plan is to spend the snow expectant weekend indoors with a hot mug of cocoa (avita mocha or naughty mud - that was just for you @JoyfulClover) and crafting my little heart out. I love a snow day just for this.

5 Likes

ohhh yes, that’s the best!
enjoiy!

2 Likes

I have started making a thing! :green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Great!

Inspiration took over and I made a thing!

5 Likes

Hooray for making a thing! My sweet little girl and I are priming some things.

4 Likes

Almost the same plans! Its way to cold to go outside!

3 Likes

I love @SonjaBoo’s list! I’m so inspired. Just need to narrow it down a little. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cutting out a XXXXXX and watching Bakery Bears. Doing some laundry, drinking some good coffee. I love lazy Saturdays. Hope everyone is doing well!

5 Likes

My main item is done, working on the filler now… It’s -9 degrees (F) here so no gallivanting out of doors is an easy call to make today!

Happy crafting, everyone!

5 Likes

Isn’t it great when your partner’s Pinterest boards is so inspiring? I requested @Chr1stchan as a partner because I nosed around her Pinterest and thought all the black, witchy, gothic ideas would be an exciting and challenging departure from my usual crafting aesthetic. I currently have a couple Halloween decorations chopped up, primed, and ready to be transformed. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

I have a solid idea for the main item but haven’t been able to get to the craft store to pick up the much needed supplies. It’s possible that I already own what I need but can’t find them. :roll_eyes::grin:

5 Likes

Extras are done and I am working on XXXX today. Its coming along well. Happy so far!
Bakery Bears? Ill need to look that up. I’m drinking dessert tea and watching Datelines.

4 Likes

yep. all checked in!! i have a few ideas floating around in my head, just need to warm up a bit to get started!!

3 Likes

I’m having so much fun exploring colors I don’t usually work with :star_struck: I don’t want to spoil anything but I can’t wait to send!

5 Likes

Wot? I just finished the main! And the extras are already done? Good grief.

Maybe I’ll change my plan so I can get it on it’s way.

6 Likes

I finally found my way to the craft store and got things for the main item as well as several extras. And, I actually got started! :laughing:

7 Likes