Complete: Crafty Scavenger Hunt - send by August 30 (Monday)

For this swap, we’re going with fabric and paper only…but you are more than welcome to knit something with paper yarn, t-shirt yarn, or fabric yarn? :smiley:

2 Likes

wow, some great ideas there! Thanks for clarifying!
ok, will continue mulling –

2 Likes

Last day for signups! The swap will close for signups at midnight EST.

If everything goes as planned, partner assignments and the official crafty scavenger hunt list will be posted on Sunday :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m joining in and looking forward to this! :blush:

6 Likes

So excited for partners!

2 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

Partners have been assigned, and the crafty scavenger hunt list has been posted!

Please take a moment to verify that you have received the right partner info by checking this post.
If you did not receive the right information, please let me know ASAP.

Happy Sunday to all :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi @mellybelly81 !!! It has been a while since we have swapped so I am excited to have you as a partner! We both love our fabrics so this will be fun for us to get creative with it!

4 Likes

Hi @AIMR! I am already stalking your pintrest! Haha! So excited!

4 Likes

@Cyn-energy Hi!!! So excited to partner with you!

2 Likes

This is going to be so much fun! I’m super excited :grin: Hi @bluebird and @kittykill :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yay partners!! :smiley: Hi @Reinikka! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yahoo! Hi from across the river!

2 Likes

Woo! I just sent out another swap today so I’m ready to get started on this one! :slight_smile: Hi @thanate! XD

3 Likes

I may have spent all day yesterday planning and hunting things for all 7 categories. :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope you guys are having fun with the hunt :slight_smile:
It’ll be so interesting to see all the cool things that everyone comes up with for their partners!

2 Likes

copying down the list into my notebook to take along while we’re camping and I have an extra brain cell or two to think about it. :grin:

2 Likes

This is so much fun. I am having a hard time narrowing it down.

1 Like

Commence swap anxiety!!!

2 Likes

Haha…I did consider having lesser categories to select from the scavenger hunt list but wanted to give everyone more options :slight_smile: