Complete: Crafty Scavenger Hunt - send by August 30 (Monday)

I went shopping today. I won’t say how much I spent :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :flushed: :sweat_smile: Shopping for two people while in one of my favorite shops resulted in a few things for me too :wink:

4 Likes

This is it! Where did all that time go? We’re at the last weekend before sendouts on Monday :slight_smile:
Happy scavenging, and I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

5 Likes

Wheeee! (I have crafted things, but there is more scavenging & packing up to do…)

Mine is packed and will go out today!

2 Likes

Mine is packed and addressed! On Monday I’ll use my lunch break to find the nearest post office from my new apartment. Google maps says it’s a five minute walk so I should be fine! In the mean time here is my brand new kitty Paprika who helped me go through my stash to find swap items!

11 Likes

Hello Paprika! Hope you guys are settling in nicely in your new home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Paprika, hello! What the perfect name for you! You have a wonderful mommy!

1 Like

Ok mine is packed and ready to go out tomorrow. Exciting to see the gallery filling up!!

2 Likes

Paprika looks like such a lovey. I miss having cats (hubby is allergic).

1 Like

It’s Monday August 30…time to send out those lovely finds for your swap partner :smiley:

If for whatever reason(s) you can’t make the deadline, please message your swap organizer and partner(s) to let us know. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Sent!

3 Likes