COMPLETE : Invite Your Partner 2021 swap, Sign up Feb 4 – Feb 18, Send out Apr 1

Ooh, intriguing!

I’m nearly finished with project #1:blush:

6 Likes

I made excellent progress with my large item for @jemimah this weekend :smiley: Brainstorming the rest, but I will definitely need to buy some supplies I think.

I’m curious, what size swaps are others doing? Jemimah and I are doing 1 large and 3 small/mediums.

4 Likes

I’m just doing smallish swaps with my partners.

3 Likes

@Kwality570 and I are doing the this swap but with the Make-a-Friend guidelines. :relaxed: So…a medium and an-about-me item. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How exciting @PrincessP!! :grinning:

Actually, that makes a good check in question for this week …

Check in question:
How is everybody doing with their planning? What size or theme swap are you planning, or are you still deciding?

As Lauren said, we are doing a biggish swap of 4 items, with lots of Pinterest stalking. I’m still in the “too many ideas to choose from” stage, but I’m sure I’ll be narrowing it down in the next few days … :thread: :art: :yarn: :sparkles:

Sign ups are still open for a few more days, so if anyone is still thinking about joining, we’d love to have you!

2 Likes

Negotiations are still ongoing here. :smiley:

4 Likes

@TheMistressT and I agreed on 2 mediums but we’ve also discussed extras. I’m having a hard time narrowing it down to just a couple things, soooo…

5 Likes

@anna.wahnsinn and I are also doing the make a friend guidelines in this swap.

4 Likes

@Lynx and I are swapping pocket letters and might discuss extras if there’s time :slight_smile: I’m nearly done with the front of my pocket letter but it’s still missing something… I set it aside so I can come back with fresh eyes when I’m ready.

6 Likes

@kittykill and I havent formally discussed but typically with us plans mean nothing! Its like Whos Line Is It Anyway-everything is made up and the points don’t matter

9 Likes

Planning is going well for @Lynx’s item. Modifying and freehand pattern making are in progress.

4 Likes

I haven’t started anything tangible for either partner, but brainstorming going on.

5 Likes

My favorite type of storms!

3 Likes

Truth!

3 Likes

Planning is going pretty well! I have chosen my first project and am gathering supplies, making “patterns”, and ordering tools! By midweek, I should be making a test project! It’s turning into more of a large, but honestly all my projects are large - even the smalls! :rofl: And I have some pretty good ideas for the second project AND have an extra already going. WOO!

5 Likes

@RagingSloth and I are doing one large, just doing some pinterest stalking, complete surprise.

I have many ideas and inspiration already!

4 Likes

Woah, you’re cooking! I finished my first item and a smaller second item. I have supplies on order for another. Glad my job lets me craft (handwork and drawing, things like that) while I’m working! I get so much more done! :laughing:

5 Likes

Y’all I was lulled into a false sense of how-much-time-Tara-has with our mild winter, because starting about 8 days ago it’s been Winter For Real! So much snow removal action going on this past week! I plowed this morning and now there are 2 fresh inches and going to be 5-6 inches by tomorrow. I am so glad I let the send out date be the big decider on accepting @Bunny1kenobi’s lovely invitation!

5 Likes

@artsycandice asked for a specific item from me, which I am super excited to make. I have a definite plan. We are also partners in the dinosaur swap so I am working on both in tandem. I think ours is for a large and possible extra here. I am having a great time planning and being inspired. After I finish one more thing for the dino swap I am diving into this one. I am eager to start. :t_rex: :sauropod: :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Since Anne and I are doing our own MAF swap I’m supposed to make one item about me and one item based on her likes. I have decided what to make based on me and am excited to get started on it!

4 Likes