COMPLETE: Lettuce All Raffle SU 2/4 to 3/18; SO 4/1

He is, thank you! He’s been playing happily the past few days, so I thought I’d take advantage of that to work on my raffle item today. So, of course he has not been playing as contentedly and there is a lot more toy banging today :roll_eyes::laughing:.

I am making progress though and am really hoping to have a finished product by tonight or at least some time next week!

Were you able to fix your proportion problem?

1 Like

Here is my prize. I was going to wait for better pictures, but it is supposed to storm for days, so I might pay more later.

Growing things brighten my day, so I wanted to show that and use the brightest yarns.

13 Likes

I think I got it fixed. At first, the stem was way too long and looked odd. I’m glad that your little love is well enough to be banging things about.

2 Likes

Ooo and ahhh, such a cute little sprout.

2 Likes

Your little plant would brighten any room!

2 Likes

So cute!!

2 Likes

Hmmm… giving this one a think…

2 Likes

Done, but the weather is gray, very gray, and so the photo shot will just have to wait. We should have sunshine by Wed. Can I last that long?

3 Likes

My offering is this tote bag … it’s 10 x 14 with a flat bottom. The handles are long enough it can go on your shoulder.

11 Likes

@marionberries I can’t wait to see it!

@Cindy That tote looks perfect for sunshine filled carefree days!

2 Likes

Me neither! I’m glad you signed up! Hi! waves

1 Like

Hi! I just joined this swap! Yea!!!

2 Likes

I hope your son is better now.

1 Like

Sigh. I just love tote bags and the shoes on there remind me of summer.

1 Like

I’m going to either make a market bag or a slow cloth style fabric and frame it. If I’m allowed, may I ask which people would prefer if they won something from me?

This is my first swap in a long while and I feel like I’ve come home.

1 Like

Meet “Spring Dancer,” a Spirit Doll decked out in her spring finery. She’s made of sticks from my frozen garden, fabric, yarn, polymer clay, a bit of paint, and bead and charm embellishments.
She can’t wait to travel on a light spring breeze to a new home. Spring days are full of promise.

11 Likes

Holy Smokes! Epic!!!

I never knew I wanted one of those till I saw yours! Now I realize I NEED one!!!

@LadybugsAndBees Welcome to the Raffle!
With this swap, you won’t be able to message the person that you are sending to. So you can’t really ask their preference. Both sound like fun, although my inner bag lady always leans that way.

1 Like

I like how all the different textures work together and love the glass leaves.

1 Like