COMPLETE: Lettuce All Raffle SU 2/4 to 3/18; SO 4/1

Can you explain this to me.

This is fabulous! I love, love, love it.

1 Like

No, I know there’s not a partner to ask. I was just asking the group in general. Thx for your vote as to what to make!

Except mine would be more colorful both in fabric and thread and my stitches would be not just in straight lines for the entire piece.

There’s been swaps of this done on the old site.

2 Likes

Thanks! A piece of this framed sounds lovely.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion. So far it’s one -one.

1 Like

Six days left to finish crafting and post a picture.

How is everyday doing?

1 Like

I’ve had this made since I signed up but didn’t know we were supposed to post right away. Whoops! Here’s what I made, folks!

I made a quilted tub in bright, happy spring colors to combat the grayness of winter. :sunny::tulip::deciduous_tree:

There may or may not be some extra goodies thrown in there when I send. I mean, what’s a container without anything to contain, right?:wink:

15 Likes

What a happy basket!

1 Like

That basket is a blues buster for sure!

1 Like

Ummmm love!!!
:crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Slow cloth fabric sounds amazing :slight_smile: If you were sending it to me :wink: I’d be happy for it to be sent unframed and I would use it in a project :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that’s adorable

2 Likes

Whistlefish, that is an awesome basket, and so useful!

I’m coming right along on my item for the raffle. I need to decide when enough is enough on it and not go too crazy with it.

1 Like

That is a feeling I know too well!

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

It looks like I won’t be participating this round, but I am enjoying seeing all the bright creations people have come up with!

2 Likes

I have my item 98 percent done. I have to go out to get some items for dinner, and I’ll stop at Michaels while I’m there. I need to iron and frame my item and then I’ll be able to post it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thanks for the check in. I can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

This is my entry into the raffle. I know the theme was “bright”, but I hope it’s not too much.

I can’t wait to see the other entries!

9 Likes