COMPLETE - One Tiny Thing Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/28-04/04. Send Out: 04/27/20

Just sent in my Q, very excited to start swapping again! Thanks @Camelama for hosting!

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite swaps; there’s no way I’d miss it. Thanks for hosting @Camelama!

3 Likes

This will be my first swap not specifically for the Nerd Games. I’m excited to see who I’m paired with and what they like :heart:

4 Likes

Ok folks, signups close at midnight (Pacific time zone) tonight!

I’ve been working on partners, but will wait for any last minute entries, and then post & message assigned partners on Sunday evening.

4 Likes

I love those koi ponds! Resin looks so cool, but it’s not really a craft for me. Once was enough… Cool result, not sure it was worth the mess to me. It took lots of hunting to find the right kind of resin too.

As for inspiration… What I did make that one time was one of these:

1 Like

Alas, I am going to sit out this round. :frowning: With the stay at home orders, I only feel comfortable joining swaps like ATCs that are flat and can be sent in an envie without having to go somewhere to send out a package. I’m looking forward to a future round of OTT when this pandemic is over. :slight_smile: Also looking forward to the gallery. :slight_smile:

(oops, sorry @Annchen, I meant this to be a reply to the thread, not your post. :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

You could do a flat OTT!

1 Like

I thought about it, but it wouldn’t have a delivery confirmation number so I wouldn’t feel right doing that for this swap. Thank you for the idea though! :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Phew! I got my questionnaire in with less than an hour until midnight. I’m looking forward to this swap!

3 Likes

The signups are now CLOSED! I will finish up partners in the morning.

3 Likes

Whoever gets paired with me I’d like to amend my questionnaire just a tad… I may have put birds down, several times. :smiley: I do love birds, but I love all things tiny. All the tiny house links above are just adorable! I have a hoopla wall, I have little figures from other artists, I have tiny books… it’s all good! It’s been so long since I’ve participated in a swap that I froze up a bit and forgot how to properly umbrella, all-the-things. :yum:

4 Likes

I forgot that I have to write up my own questionnaire! LOL

4 Likes

He he, been there!

Partner have been posted! Starting on the sending of questionnaires now to both partners …

1 Like

Ok, partner messages have been sent, let me know if you didn’t get one!

I just have to say … I wanted to swap with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. This was tough - I tried to give everyone someone they had something in common with, but not TOO matchy matchy, but also not too out of their comfort zone. I feel like I know you all, I’ve looked at your posts and pinterests etc so much! :slight_smile:

Let’s all please communicate, ask questions of each other, speak up to your partner if there’s something you realized you forgot to mention in your original answers, and HAVE FUN!

Post here about your progression, any hiccups you need help on, any inspiration you find, etc.

PLEASE let me know ASAP if something comes up and you can’t finish your swap package. These things happen. No scolding from me - I just want to know so I can substitute in someone else to send your partner something. So please let me know.

Ok! Let’s go CRAFT!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I have ideas already. But that’ll have to wait until after work! Luckily my commute is verrry short at the moment.

3 Likes

Ooooh fun!! I’ve got a vague idea but need to do some more Pinterest stalking first!

2 Likes

I have an idea. It’s a bit loosy-goosy right now but I am hoping that spending the day chewing on it will help it to become a solid concept. I need to see the finished piece in my mind before I can start. I work out all the logistics, mechanics, and design elements before picking up a single supply. It can be frustrating sometimes, waiting for the muse to land, but once she does, watch out! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hooray! I’m so excited to start crafting! Thanks @Camelama

1 Like

Woohoo!! I spent the weekend tackling all the unfinished junk I had to do so nothing would get in the way of making a OTT. Thanks for the awesome partner, @Camelama! Hi @BreadMenace!

2 Likes