Complete - Quote Me On That Swap Sign Ups 03/29 - 04/13 SO May 31

Hey Everyone! I am so pleased to see everyone working on this swap.
Here is the first check-in question. If you could only use one word to describe yourself, what would that would be?

Me: Imaginary.

3 Likes

Me: Scattered. Too many projects & ideas, not enough time.

4 Likes

Hm. I’ve been called a lot of things but more often than not the descriptor that gets chosen is:
Brat. :joy:

4 Likes

I relate to both of those.

1 Like

Well my son refers to you as my imaginary friend. :rofl:

I would refer to myself as….friendly. But I relate to everything everyone is saying so far!

3 Likes

And I relate to this.

Just too many things!!!

5 Likes

I’d use the word Loving

My family and friends might use other words but this would be my choice.

3 Likes

Hahah! You got my joke. Wasn’t sure after I wrote it if it would sound weird to everyone else.

3 Likes

I thought you meant you had a good imagination :joy:

3 Likes

Random.

(I asked Mr Jemimah to help me choose a word, and he said some nice words too, but also said random, because I have made a number of unpredictable decisions in my life.)

4 Likes

I have no idea really - my co workers used to say I wore rose colored glasses - because I would give people the benefit of the doubt - most times in work things they were correct. and I was much too optimistic.

I got part of my supplies today and should have the other things needed - got the idea nailed down now to try a protoype.

3 Likes

I have thinking about this since yesterday, lol. I still don’t have an answer. Maybe that is my answer. Mr. Road used to say I was “flighty.” Maybe it still applies and is the reason I can’t settle on a word. I change my mind too much! :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

What! No. I’m sure he knows you well but I think of words like daring, inventive, genius, when it comes to you.

1 Like

Aw!! Haha…I think maybe he just knows me too well. I wouldn’t have chose brat for you!! Those closest to us still love us though! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You too Susan, it may be how you’re feeling lately but this is hardly how I think of you. More like indominable, honestly. You are such a strong, vibrant, competent creative.

Ok, I’ll choose a more complimentary word for myself. How about: curious.
That takes me to a lot of places!

2 Likes

So you are not real?

my word is sarcastic.

6 Likes

This made me lol. I’m not in this swap but enjoying the discussion.

5 Likes

My word…. Flighty.

5 Likes

My boss called me “annoying optimistic” after a meeting where we were given a seemingly impossible task and i was encouraging about it. I crushed my goal, but the term stuck.

4 Likes

Kelli! To me you are pure joyful bubbles. I love that about you, it’s inspiring.

Becca, you are optimistic which I find encouraging & uplifting. That’s a great word for you!

2 Likes