COMPLETE-Teesha Moore Patch OR Adult Merit Badge Swap Signup 5/30-6/7

I’m in! So excited to be swapping again. This is what I needed to get ‘making’ again.

5 Likes

@craftADDchick, do you have them all in one place somewhere?

2 Likes

@calluna and @PrincessP, prepare to be impressed! And, I can say that because I only made one of them. All of the rest are from swaps!

I have 2 more upstairs (from @MightyMitochondria) that never got added. I’ll try to do that later today.

5 Likes

There are some incredibly talented TM patch makers out there. Your science collection is amazing!

2 Likes

Those are fabulous! I knew I had done one of them, but I was quite shocked to see no less than FIVE that I’d made for swaps. One of those was best forgotten, :rofl: but one of the others I hadn’t remembered is one I like a lot. So it all works out. And there are quite a few among the rest that I think are works of pure genius. What a talented bunch - it makes me so excited about the Gallery to come!

1 Like

I can’t figure out which one you think is best forgotten. Your patches are always fantastic !

Wowowow how amazing!

wow–I was also taken back in memory lane seeing some of my earliest patches in those galleries…it was a nice trip because I also remembered the how amazing those galleries were and those who made them… :heart:

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

I’m closing the swap at 8:00 Eastern Time tonight and I’m working on tentative partners now. You still have time to fill out the questionaire and join in the fun!

Please join us, @roler, @Inselaeffchen, and @PrincessP

4 Likes

I’ve just sent you my questionnaire! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m working on mine…

2 Likes

Oooh, I love this time! The excitement and anticipation of who will be partnered!

Yesterday I found something and I thought to myself, that would make a cool hoopla. Then I thought, no, the TM/Merit Badge swap is happening, and this would make a cool merit badge, so I pinned it there!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the reminder! I’ve been super busy lately and forgetting lots of stuff. Just sent in my Q!

3 Likes

I just sent in my Q. I’ve been pretty quiet lately. I think this swap will help get my spirits up!

2 Likes

Hey swappers! Partners are listed at the bottom of the first post and I sent questionnaires out to all the partners. I think I accounted for all allergies, etc. Please let me know if I made a mistake! Happy chatting and crafting.

2 Likes

Yippeeeeee!

1 Like

Woot woot! So many fun ideas to work with… :grin:

1 Like

So excited to be partnered with @Annchen! I don’t think we’ve been partnered before. She’s got so many great themes!

2 Likes

Yay! This will be fun!!

1 Like

wittychild, I already have ideas churning. Your themes are so fun! :heart_eyes_cat: