COMPLETE: Use What You Have Swap Round 2 - S/U 1/28/21-2/11/21 SO 3/11/21

Tempting… tempting… tempting… :thinking:

1 Like

I just signed up. Lots of my stuff is still in boxes, but I have become adept at finding things :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the swap everyone so far. We have a great group of swappers so far. I think this is going to be an amazing gallery!

5 Likes

Im currently working my way through a whole house organizing challenge that lasts 14 weeks (I do this every year!) I craft in a craft studio, baskets about the house with knitting and crochet projects and then in a portion of the basement where the soap and epoxy stuff is done (as well as long term storage of items its a dry partially finished space so its fine) So as I am doing this I am organizing more and more and more of an ever growing stash of stuff!!! Cannot wait for this one to begin!!

2 Likes

Sending in my questionnaire!

3 Likes

I’m working on my questionaire… It’ll be fun to craft from stash!

1 Like

We’re at an odd number and I’d love to have one more person join. Any wafflers out there that feel like joining? Hitting up those that have shown interest in the thread - @Bunny1kenobi @sheepBlue @MistressJennie @AIMR

1 Like

Sorry—I just can’t commit…I am in the thick of tax season

2 Likes

I would love to participate if I can! I have sooo much and I love a good swap!

2 Likes

It looks like you’re only missing one of the requirements:

• Has posted at least 15 times
    You just need to post 15 comments and then send your questionnaire to me! I’m sure you can find some cool posts here to comment on. There are so many great projects!
2 Likes

We are officially closed and I’ll be putting together partners today.
Look for the list and your messages by noon today!

3 Likes

Wohoo! Just in time for the weekend too! I’ll do some stash inventory, maybe clean up the craft room a bit and see if inspiration strikes. Hi @PrincessP ! It’ll be fun to craft for you again!

1 Like

Aaahhhh ya, baby! I am READY to craft for my wicked awesome partner!

The partner questionnaires have now all been sent out! Let me know if I screwed up at all. :slight_smile:

I’m so excited to start crafting for this one. I already have ideas brewing!!! **waves at @Magpie

4 Likes

aaaaannnnndddd I already know exactly what I’m making.

Hi Mel :wave: I’m off to stalk!

1 Like

I forgot to include in my questionnaire the fact that I don’t want anything made from recycled pants or sheets due to the fact that someone’s cha cha might have been on them, but I figured you already know that about me! I’m definitely okay with thrifted or recycled stuff, just not crotches. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, I know all about you and la Cha-Cha, lol! Love ya, grrl! So happy to be swapping with you!

Oooh, partners! Hello @Myrthena, nice to meet you! I have a few ideas already that match the 1 medium 2 smalls rule, this is going to be so much fun!

2 Likes

I has ideas for @AcadianDriftwood! We’ll see if my craft supply stash agrees :joy:.

1 Like