COMPLETE-Winter Book Sign Up 2021: Sign Up 10/25-11/1. Send Out Dec 1st

It’s because you are such a wonderful person and we all love you. :blush:

4 Likes

Everything she said. I have a few things to do this morning. I will be matching people up a little later today.

5 Likes

You are both wonderful people. We are all so lucky to have such an awesome place to join together.

4 Likes

Hey gang! I have to go into a meeting and will be done around 10ish Pacific time. I will be sending out partners then. Sorry for the delay.

5 Likes

I’m sorry, Becca. Our furbabies are a part of the family, too. Sending you hugs.

3 Likes

Gozer-I am so sorry. I know how heartbreaking that can be.

Partners are listed on the first post. I am sending out info now.

3 Likes

Yay! Partners! Plotting & planning to commence …

2 Likes

Always exciting on partner day - already done some stalking :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the kind words and support.
And thank you for partners. Time for a much needed distraction of stalking. Ew, that sounded a little creepy. :rofl:

5 Likes

After much brain storming yesterday, I came up with a plan. I ordered something I needed to start, and it should be here today. Thank you Amazon Prime One-Day shipping! How is everyone else doing on their ideas? Has anyone started yet? I am still mulling over book ideas.

1 Like

My partner has a whole amazon list of books, so that part should be easy. Haven’t started the craft yet.

3 Likes

I am also still mulling over book ideas, that will take a while to decide on!

I ordered a supply item, and will likely need one more item to finish my craft, but we shall see as we go.

2 Likes

@gozer I’m so sorry about your sweet pup. I’ve loved hearing about her antics over the years and I know she’ll be missed. :broken_heart:

I’m sorry for being a bit late to the party… my FIL passed on Halloween so we are out of state for family stuff and the funeral. He’d been in hospice for quite some time so we were prepared. We’re all doing okay. We all had the opportunity to say our goodbyes and he’s not in any more pain.

That being said, when we get home next week, I’ll be more involved.

4 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi I’m sorry about your loss too. Thank you for listening to me on the phone and for being such a great friend. Stay safe in your travels and give me a call when you get back. Miss you Lady!

1 Like

Miss you too!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. Much love to everyone right now.

3 Likes

all the love to all you lovelies. life is hard. great to see what a wonderfully supportive place this is!!

starting to brainstorm The Craft for @Camelama…truly impressed by her list of books in her library!!!

1 Like

When i was unemployed a few years ago i had time to finally catalog everything! I come from a family of book hoarders. :wink: After cleaning out my parents’ house after their passing, though, I’ve really cut back so I don’t actually own everything in my librarything catalog any longer. I don’t want someone else to have to go through what I went through! I’m sort of a minimalist now, and have to stay that way, living in my tiny cottage. But I still fondly remember every single book in my catalog! LOL I am even using the good fabric now!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hopefully everyone has touched base with their partners.

3 Likes

Check in time!
This week’s question:
Have you checked in with your partner?