COMPLETE: Winter Holiday Decor Swap (SO - 11/13)

Hoping to get some MAJOR crafting done this weekend!

Ordered a few supplies for this swap and I have itchy crafting fingers…

4 Likes

I have one item done and one about 1/3 of the way done, but my cat is sick so I didn’t do much this weekend except care for her. Fingers crossed that she is okay and purring beside me soon.

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope kitty is ok. Give extra snuggles and a nose boop from Monkey!

2 Likes

Hope your kitty is doing ok!

2 Likes

Ok, BIIIIG sigh… I THINK I just finished up another swap. I’ll be able to focus all of my attention on this swap starting probably tomorrow. And I did get some supplies, too, some I’m ready to get started!

@Gozer, I hope that your kitty is doing better!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. The specialty vet is keeping my cat, Dahlia, overnight. I’ll keep you posted.

3 Likes

Poor kitty! I hope she feels well soon.

I did not get started on the medium this past weekend. But I’m hoping to do so tomorrow. Depends on work…

2 Likes

I have a small almost completed and I’m hoping to start on the medium tomorrow. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have two of the three things nearly finished. They both have less than two minutes of work left before I can declare they’re 100% done.

I finally settled on the third item tonight. It will utilize a couple of new skills, and I’m so excited to start! It may involve a bit of painting, so I may not come out of this unscathed. :grin:

2 Likes

I have two things completed (yay!), one thing begun (yay!), one thing ready to go (yay!), one thing as a partially-formed idea in my head (less yay) and one thing I haven’t figured out at all (boo!).

2 Likes

I am still working on one of my items. Very slowly!

3 Likes

I’m slowly inching my way towards the finish line on my first item but it’s turning out so cute! The easy part of it is done. Now comes the tricky part… cracks knuckles

Also got supplies for item #2, still ruminating on item #3

3 Likes

I’ll admit, I’ve been in a bit of a slump. My kitty, Dahlia, is still at the emergency vet. I’ve been anxious and just waiting around for her.

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that she’s still sick. Any word yet on what it is?

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m so sorry @gozer! (((Hugs)))

2 Likes

Ok, first item complete! Hoping to polish off the second item today! :crossed_fingers:

How’s Dahlia feeling today, @gozer?

4 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi, she is okay. Still has all the problems but they are managing the symptoms until the next round of tests come in. They mention a possible surgery next so fingers crossed the test come back and she doesn’t need them. She’s the sweetest little baby in my glaring. But I have her back in my home so she’s hanging out with me while I craft now! I have 1 item done and one about 70% done.

5 Likes

Poor kitty!

I made a tiny bit of progress today. I’m hopeful that tomorrow will be more productive.

2 Likes

Sending healthy kitty love and wishes!

I started my medium and am about 30% of the way finished. The first small is technically finished, but I want to add something to it to maximize the holiday-i-ness.

I thought I knew my second small but now I’m not sure. It will come to me.

2 Likes

I’m glad your kitty is back home with you, @gozer. Hopefully they’ll figure out how to help her!

I didn’t accomplish much of anything this past weekend. Dh trotted me all around town on Saturday so “the kids could clean and I wouldn’t have to hear them fight about it.” I didn’t really want to go anywhere, but fine. So Sunday! Sunday I would craft. Well, by the time we got home from church and had lunch etc, my afternoon was already dwindling. I had one project all laid out ready to go, when I turned around and in walked my parents! They live on the other side of the state. They came for a surprise visit for my birthday (which was Monday). So it was all good, but not productive. :slight_smile: Hoping I can get my 1st grader through school more expediently than we did today so I can work on some stuff!

3 Likes