COMPLETE: Winter Holiday Decor Swap (SO - 11/13)

Look at all the early senders! We must have had an advance on the the holiday spirit.

3 Likes

Okay guys. Friday the 13th is the due date. If you will not be ready on time, please make sure to contact both me and your partner. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly and everyone sends on time, though.

4 Likes

I’m like half way done but I should be on time to send by Friday. I’ve been very slowly trucking along. But I finally have a low key week so I will have lots of crafting time!

I received from @grenouille78 today! It is all so wonderful!!

3 Likes

That got there fast!

1 Like

Today is the day! We have two people left to send. Fingers crossed! Love you all! Happy Friday the 13th!!!

5 Likes

Mine is out! Whew!

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone for such a wonderful swap. The gallery is AMAZING. I couldn’t have dreamed of better creations, creativity and effort. Thank you all for that. And it’s not over yet, we still have more packages on their way!
Thank you for all sending on time too. It really makes things so much easier for the Organizer when everyone does that.
Thank you for being the best group I could have dreamed of. I really appreciate it! You all ROCK!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for organizing @gozer! :snowflake: :snowman: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes