Completed Cryptozoological Swap - Send Outs June 11th

Sent my sign up, I’m excited.
I put a few hard ones on my list too for fun😅

1 Like

Sent in my q

1 Like

I’m going to join, but before I make my list, do we consider mythological creatures cryptids?

1 Like

It should be Cryptozoological, but if you want to add one that is fine. It’s a fine line. Just make sure you have some Cryptids in there. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, oops. My first one is mythical. lol… :grin:

2 Likes

Ok, signed up! What are everyone’s favorite cryptids?

2 Likes

I listed hippocampus, jack-a-lope, and big Foot, or anything bird-inspired. I am sure if I looked into the topic more my list would be different but I just jumped blindly. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ooo, jackalope! I should have put that one on my list too.

1 Like

I was stuck on an ocean theme. I listed Sea Serpent, mermaid/merman, or the Kraken (or the cool Japanese version called the Akkorokamui) :octopus:

4 Likes

Jackalopes are my current favorite, but thats probably because of the Spring and bunnies around. I also love Yetis. I have a cat named Yeti Pegleg (yes, she’s missing a back foot, but it has never slowed her down).

4 Likes

Don’t sweat it. A lot of people added a mythical creature. You had cryptids too.

1 Like

My favorites in no particular order:

1 Bigfoot / Yeti
2 Nessie / Ogopogo
3 Ahuizotl (a water dog with monkey-like hands, and another hand at the end of its tail)
4 Kraken
5 Jackalope
6 Jersey Devil

5 Likes

I am feeling the jack-a-lopes too. A friend’s rabbits just had babies and they are sooooo cute!

5 Likes

I just signed up! This is my list:

1 Jackalope
2 Kraken
3 Jersey Devil
4 Yeti/Bigfoot
5 anything local to Indiana.

p.s. I could be persuaded to make another faux jackalope taxidermy for this swap. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sent my Q! I’m so stoked!

2 Likes

I love krakens and the Jersey Devils too.

I use jackalopes as a faux slur. I call my cats a pack of jackalopes when they are misbehaving. Lol.

4 Likes

Just sent in my Q! I’m excited! XD

5 Likes

This is going to be a fun gallery.

5 Likes

Just FYI to whoever gets me as a partner for this one. Please know that anything goes. I feel the weirder the better with this one. Amirite?

8 Likes

I think this gallery will be EPIC! and have made a promise to be more chatty in the swap thread (I engage, but could do a better job, as I am always checking and lurking. Just not always commenting as much.)

Because,

YAAASSSSS

7 Likes