Completed Cryptozoological Swap - Send Outs June 11th

@Edel who doesn’t love a good hoopla?!?!?

I could add Thunderbird to my list as well…I mean really there so many to choose from.

4 Likes

Would you all be interested in doing a Crypto Crafting Zoom call? We can keep our crafts out of camera view and chit chat while we work. I don’t have a Zoom account, but I can try to find someone. If you are interested and have a Zoom account, you can contact me too.

8 Likes

I do love the zoom calls and seeing everyone! Would depend for me when it is if I have to work, like actually be active in a meeting or something.

I need to also stop adding to my list I have always liked the idea of the taniwha as well and love the art work associated with it that’s all folk and colorful!

5 Likes

Ooh, a zoom call would be fun!

@Edel who on earth would NOT want a hoopla from you? :heart:

4 Likes

Aww thanks.

And I’d love a zoom too

3 Likes

I’m always down to zoom, lol.

3 Likes

I’m sending in my questionnaire. I didn’t think I really was into cryptids, but then I saw all of the ones everyone is mentioning and I’m in!!!

9 Likes

Yay!
If anyone else is on the fence, sign-ups end on May 10th. I may close it up in the morning. It all depends on if we are on an odd or even number. Sign up now! You can always adjust your list and talk to your partner.

4 Likes

I am always down for a hoopla. And, I can add my own hoop. No pressure of course. :grin:

4 Likes

@gozer I have a zoom account and would be willing to host a Crypto Crafting Zoom (with some caveats). I’ll message you!

JC

8 Likes

:shamrock: Okay, we’ve compared schedules and we’re tentatively looking at the 29th for a Crypto Zoom. We’ll put up more information closer to the date. :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Okay, then I will not pursue. Thanks, AR.

J.

4 Likes

I think there is some discussion among the mods happening. I offered to take on some responsibility if needed, so maybe we can tag team. Let’s stay connected on this!

4 Likes

I would love to zoom with you guys!

There’s taniwha all over the place here, they are often kaitiaki (guardians) of people and places. They are taken quite seriously by many people in Aotearoa, not exactly literally, but embodying the spiritual significance of certain places. There’s some amazing taniwha art!

5 Likes

Hoopla are only my favorite thing to receive in swaps… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, I just looked up taniwha and adore everything about them, especially the art style I’m seeing! Gorgeous!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, Taniwha are real! Katsuyuki moray’s big scary cousin, yikes!

6 Likes

Katsuyuki reeeeally wants to meet one!!! <3 <3 <3

5 Likes

There’s some very cool taniwha stories and art :dragon: :lizard: :grinning:

Unlike in Australia, hardly anything here wants to poison you or eat you … but I definitely wouldn’t get too close to to an old longfin eel!

5 Likes

Most of the animals I hear about in Australia seem like cryptids to me.

9 Likes